Raventree Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the 'Parents'

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meet the 'Parents' - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the 'Parents'

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:29 pm

"So don't think of them as parents" I chuckled "think of them as my brother and sister..my little brother and sister since I'm oldest."

I blinked "Oh god, does that make me the parent?!" I groaned at the thought

I put my arm carefully around Bri's shoulders when she sat beside me and then let out a small laugh as Blake ended up making Ray check her weight.

"Don't worry, Ray, you're still as skinny as a rake" I snickered at her

Both our girls were skinny, but my Bri had a little more meat on her than Ray, I thought. I prefered it that way.

I smiled at Bri when she asked about the house "We intentionally look for houses out of the way, considering what we are. We like our privacy. Could you imagine what our neighbors would think about the fact that we're awake and roaming around the house all day and night?"
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:43 pm

"No, but that does make you ancient." I chuckled and shrugged. That brought up a question that I hadn't really thought of until now but I didn't think it was appropriate with the current company.

I had my mini sandwich halfway to my mouth when Blake made his comment about us eating everything and Bren made a comment about Ray's weight and, of course, completely left me out of it. No reassuring words here for me, typical. I grunted quietly to myself and looked away as I angrily bit into my sandwich. I loved Ray to pieces but sometimes I was secretly jealous because everyone was always worried about her feelings. Everyone, not just Blake.

"Ever think about having a house in the country?" My mind slipped back to Ravenwood. I'd been there a few times with my mother because that had originally been the place she wanted to move to, but we ended up here instead because of school. I smiled over at Blake as I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"And not all girls are self conscious about their eating habits." I chuckled and looked over at Heather. "No offense, of course." I shrugged. "I just don't see what the big deal is when you need to eat to survive."
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:50 pm

When Ray sat down beside me, I chuckled and leaned over closer to her and placed a small kiss on her neck. I could smell the blood pumping through her veins and her heart beating inside her chest. She really had no reason to worry because if I was going to bite someone and actually feed off a human it wasn't going to be just some girl.. because my senses wanted Ray.

"Really.. don't worry Ray."

I laughed loudly at Ray when she checked her stomach because she thought I meant she was fat and Heather said that I shouldn't talk about Ray's eating habits because she was self conscious about it. I placed my arm around Ray's shoulders and held her to me for a moment.

"She's gorgeous, like she has anything to worry about."

I placed a finger underneath Ray's chin and tilted it up to look at me for a moment and shook my head playfully at her.

"What am I going to do with you, Ray-Ray?" I chuckled. "Are you really that scared that I'm honestly making fun of you?"

I snickered as I turned my head slightly and saw Bri out of the corner of my eye. I chuckled at her and then turned and placed a kiss on Ray's temple, then nuzzled her a little. I didn't care if anyone saw either, I wanted to make sure that she was okay with what I'd said because I really hadn't meant anything by it. There was still a lot of things that I needed to learn about human girls, apparently.
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:01 pm

I blushed at Blake and fidgeted slightly. "Guess even after a month, I'm still getting used to the fact that such a perfect, gorgeous guy actually finds me attractive" I chuckled "I keep expecting to wake up"

I smiled when he nuzzled me and kissed my temple. I looked over at Bri after Bren talked about her body.

"Yeah..she's got bigger breasts too. I'm so jealous about that" I pouted at Bri, but ended up giggling.

It was true. My breasts were like diamonds...precious and hard to find. That was probably why I didn't mind wearing low cut tops as much as she did..I never felt like I was actually exposing anything.

"A house in the country would be so neat. I've been in cities so much..I'd love to be in the woods or something" I grinned
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:07 pm

I pulled a face when she said I was ancient. If I'd known that Bri was feeling pissy because I'd comforted Ray, I would have said something to her as well. The only reason I'd even said anything to Ray was because she'd looked at her stomach like that. Bri hadn't given any sign of being uncomfortable with her weight.

"Exactly" I smiled when she said she didn't know what the big deal was "Besides, I like watching you eat. You have a healthy human appetite and still have the most gorgeous body I've ever seen" I grinned and kissed her temple

I laughed when Ray pouted about Bri having bigger breasts. "Yes, she does. I like those too" I snickered

Heather and Graham were just sitting there chuckling at the whole conversation.

"We thought about living in the woods closer to Raventree Hollow, but I'd heard rumors about strange wolf creatures out there that could tear apart vampires." Graham shuddered "So, we decided to live on the outskirts of town instead"
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:23 pm

"You like watching me eat?" I chuckled and glanced down at my sandwich. I'd never heard someone say that before. Leave Brendan to me completely unique. I shrugged though and took another bite. "I can eat like that because I burn it off. Just like Ray." I laughed. "She really doesn't have anything to be paranoid about, with you two running us around everywhere."

I laughed when Ray said that I had bigger boobs, until I realized she was being serious. I choked on my sandwich and my face turned bright red, even more so when Brendan agreed and said he liked those too. I sunk down in the couch a little and gave a tiny, nervous laugh.

"How did my boobs come into the equation?" I laughed and to make the best out of the moment instead of being mortified, I nudged Bren. "Can't like them too much, you run away from them all the time." I giggled jokingly and then nodded to Graham when he talked about the werewolves. I didn't say anything though, I just gave Bren a questioning look because I didn't know if he'd told them about Jonas.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:31 pm

"What? Really?" I blinked down at Ray when she said she still hadn't gotten use to me finding her attractive. I knew that us vampires were better looking than normal humans but that was to trick our prey - not because we were actually good looking. I reached out and ran my hand gently through Ray's hair and shook my head.

"I wouldn't be with you, love, if I didn't think you were the most gorgeous person on this planet."

I pouted slightly when Ray dissed one of my favorite parts on her body by saying they were smaller than Bri's. I moved my head sideways and took a good look at them then shook my head.

"I think you're seeing things." I frowned. "I don't think yours are any smaller.. I think they're perfect."

I gave Ray a smile when she said that living in the woods would be fun. I was tempted to tell her that someday we would move to the woods and live a life of peace but I didn't think anyone else would want to hear that.
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:39 pm

I blushed at all of Blake's compliments.

"Yeah well...you would say that" I chuckled "you're biased"

I smiled up at him though "Glad you think so though. Your opinion of my body is the only one that matters"

I took a bite of my mini quiche and cringed slightly at the talk of the werewolves.

"Yeah...I think if I ever ran into one of those giant wolves, I'd die of heart failure before I could remember they don't hurt people" I chuckled
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:44 pm

"Of course" I smiled "I like watching you do pretty much everything"

I laughed and kissed the top of her head when she joked about me running away from her boobs.

"I only run from them because I like them too much" I shrugged "I'm still terrified of damaging you, no matter what Blake keeps telling me"

I nodded at Bri when she looked questioningly at me "Yeah, I told them about Jonas and the tiny witch too. They're still a bit scared of Jonas though"

"A bear sized dog is not my idea of a playmate really" Heather chuckled

"Though, I'm kind of interested in meeting that witch of his" Graham added "I've never met a real witch before."

I snorted when I remembered the way she'd made Gavin speechless for a moment

"I don't think Gavin would know what to do with himself if he came home and she was here. He'd probably go running for Sophia just to make sure he behaved himself" I snickered
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:58 pm

"Everything?" I tried to keep the evil glint out of my eyes and focused on eating my sandwich while I attempted not to cackle like a maniac. I knew that I would never have the nerve to do what I was having a naughty thought about, but it was entertaining for the moment.

"That's okay. You can keep running from them, I don't mind."

Sort of, but I would never tell Brendan that I wished he would stop avoiding me. It wasn't like we had to take things too far or anything. But I would never say it and I wouldn't argue. I loved Bren and.. I could stick to just torturing him for now.

"So how did you guys like Una anyway?" I asked curiously and finished off my sandwich and then started in on another one. "I don't think Sophia is gonna like her much." I felt another familiar rumble of jealousy at the thought of Una getting to meet everyone in a shorter time than even me and Ray had.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:05 pm

"Yeah.. I'm pretty biased when it comes to you." I chuckled lightly. "But that doesn't mean I don't mean every word I say." I poked the tip of her nose and then leaned down and gently kissed her lips. "So I don't ever want you hinting at anything else, got it?"

I shrugged as everyone talked about Jonas and Una.

"He wasn't all that bad actually." I said to Heather and Graham and winced when Heather looked like I'd just punched her in the face. "The smell isn't great or anything but he wasn't trying to hurt us.."

"I really do wish you three would get your priorities straight." Heather said quietly.

I gave a shrug and sighed, but turned at Bri's question.

"I thought Una was cute.. the way she was making Gavin speechless." I chuckled. "Would be nice to have her around. I'm sure you guys would like her." I said to Heather and Graham and then looked down at Ray. "I think you'd get along with her."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:12 pm

"Got it" I chuckled

I listened to them talk about Jonas and Una. When Blake talked about Una, I tried not to twitch. I shot a glance at Bri that clearly said I was having the same rumble of jealousy. However, I smiled up at Blake when he spoke to me.

"Oh I'm sure. I'm much more interested in meeting Jonas though..as long as he doesn't surprise me by being a giant wolf when we met. From what Bri said, I gather he was pretty funny himself once he loosened up..and cute too" my smile turned slightly evil, though my voice remained innocent "At least he'll give us someone to interact with while everyone's questioning the witch or whatever."

I snickered and looked at Bri "Maybe we can take him outside and get him to play fetch" I winked
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:16 pm

I chuckled a little when Bri said she didn't think Sophia would like her much. "Sophia tends to be that way about most people, I think"

I shrugged when she asked what we'd thought about Una "I thought she was amusing...and tiny. No wonder she has to have such a giant gaurd dog" I snickered

I blinked and looked from Ray to Bri with narrowed eyes when Ray talked about Jonas sounding attractive and everything. A low rumble started in my chest and I had to bite back the jealous growl.

"So..you thought the dog was cute?" I asked Bri through clenched teeth
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:24 pm

I frowned and suddenly lost my appetite when everyone talked about Una. I really shouldn't have asked what everyone thought about her. Ray looked like she was going to find a way to rip Blake's head off and Brendan! I couldn't believe he talked about everyone being so much smaller than me. That's mostly where I lost my appetite. I placed my plate down on the coffee table in front of me and sighed. There was only so much I could take, hearing someone talk about everyone else being small but you. I knew I wasn't fat, don't get me wrong, but I didn't need to be reminded that apparently I wasn't 'tiny'.

"She's not so bad." I said, referring to Sophia. "She's been trying.. with all of us."

I snorted slightly when Blake and Brendan both got a little jealous and Bren asked me, with a growl on top of it, if I thought the 'dog' was cute.

"He's not tiny or anything but yes, he was good looking." I reached up and ran my thumb along Bren's jaw. I was a little jealous but I couldn't let him be upset with me. "But he's nothing compared to you, Bren. Not even close."
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:33 pm

Unlike Brendan, I couldn't help myself. I let out a loud, terrifying growl as Ray talked about Jonas. I knew she was doing it to make me jealous but the thought of her having any sort of contact with that dog was enough to push me over the edge. Heather and Graham got up then and excused themselves with a chuckle. They were amused and I was a little embarrassed.

"I'd rather you didn't spent any time with him." I tried to keep the jealous out of my voice but I had to talk with my teeth clenched together. "He may be nice but he's still my mortal enemy, Ray." I growled. "Someone who could actually kill me."

I forced my back to lean against the couch and I crossed my arms as I stared at the floor, trying to calm myself down.

"She is tiny." I nodded, grasping onto what Bren said so that I didn't dwell on the love of my life talking about a dog and how cute he was. "Little bit of a pervert too. It was refreshing."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:42 pm

I actually jumped when Blake let out the loud growl. I'd never heard him make a sound like that before and when Heather and Graham excused themselves, I thought it might have something to do with the fact that they could probably hear my heart pounding so hard it felt like it was trying to break my chest.

"Oh..I'd..I'd never spend time with someone that could do you any harm, Blake" I stammered, wincing slightly and rubbing my chest because it actually hurt

Because I was in pain and jealous at the same time, when Blake continued to talk about Una, I snapped at him.

"Although, if you keep talking about how great the cute little witch was, I might just find him and ask him to gnaw on you a little"

I got up, still rubbing my chest while I tried to calm down and make my heart stop hurting, and went to the table to get one of the cans of pop.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:45 pm

"Yeah, she has been doing a bit better" I admitted

I snorted when she said Jonas wasn't tiny "Of course he isn't. The guy was taller than me. Una was like a midget or something" I snickered "I think the last human I saw that was that short was a ten year old"

I smiled though when she said he was nothing compared to me "Good, because I would have had to kill him if I thought he was competetion" I smirked

I blinked and frowned a little when Blake scared Ray and she started rubbing her chest like something was wrong with it. I'd never paid much attention to her heart beat before, but with it pounding so loudly now I could definitely hear there was something strange about it.

"Blake?" I spoke beneath my breath so the girls wouldn't hear "That doesn't sound right.."
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:52 pm

"Oh.. tiny as in.. short.. tiny?" I blushed, feeling like a complete idiot now. I felt so stupid. I wrapped my arms around Brendan and, like usual, nuzzled my cheek into his chest with a loud sigh. "God I'm so sorry, Bren. I thought you meant.."

I closed my eyes and tried to will my cheeks to turn a different color other than red but it just wasn't working. I smiled when he talked about Jonas and competition.

"No one could be competition for you. I swear."

I kept my eyes closed until something flew by me so fast my hair blew onto my face and I was surprised when I looked up, Blake and Ray weren't even in the room.

"... Did I miss something?"
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:58 pm

"No.. I'm so sorry, Ray. I didn't mean to be so rude."

I ran my hand through my hair and ignored her comment about Una even though I wanted to defend myself. I didn't think that it would help anything so I just forced my mouth to stay closed.

It didn't matter anyway because I was distracted listening to Ray's heart beating. I didn't need Brendan to tell me that something was wrong because I could hear it like a huge bell going off in the room. I stood up and grabbed Ray around her waist from behind and disappeared from the room before anyone could say anything.

I ran all the way up to my own private bathroom and set Ray down on the edge of the tub and then pressed my ear tight to her chest, just above her heart. I listened for a few moments and then tilted my head up to look at Ray.

"Have you been to a doctor?" I shook my head. "Your heart isn't beating right."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:06 pm

I blinked when one moment I was reaching for a drink and the next I was sitting in a bathroom with Blake's head on my chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked in confusion

I blinked again when he asked me if I'd been to a doctor and told me my heart wasn't beating right.

"Of course it isn't" I complained slightly "You scared the crap out of me"

I'd had a few problems with chest pains in my life before. Usually they happened if I was overly scared of upset, so I figured they were panic attacks or something. However, there was something about the look on Blake's face that made me think there was more to it than that. My heart, which had started to slow down, began to pick up the pace again in fear.

"You..don't just mean right now, do you?" I squeaked slightly "What's wrong with it? Blake" I sounded terrified now "what's it doing?"
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:07 pm

I rose an eyebrow, taking a second to realize what Bri had originally thought I meant. My eyes went wide in surprise.

"Skinny?" I laughed "She was skinny too, but not as skinny as you. Nah, when I called her tiny, I meant because she was the height of a kid" I shook my head at her "I wasn't kidding when I said you have the most gorgeous body I've ever seen, you know. I might not have seen you naked, but that dress Ray put you in gave me a pretty good idea" I smirked at her

I rubbed the back of my neck when she asked if she'd missed something.

"Um..Blake's growl scared Ray...he's gone to calm her down" I sighed and then fidgeted.

I didn't know if Ray herself knew she had a problem, so I wasn't sure if she'd want me to tell Bri. However, I could hear Blake and Ray talking upstairs and knew she knew now. I thought it best that her best friend should know too.

"Baby, I know how close you and Ray are...so don't get scared" I said, turning to her and putting my hands on her cheeks "I'm sure Blake's gonna make sure she gets taken care of..but um..something's wrong with her heart"
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:18 pm

I chuckled because I was completely ashamed of myself and laughing was the only way to take my mind off how big of an ass I'd just been. I let go of Bren and leaned up to give his cheek a kiss.

"I'm really, very sorry. I don't mean to be such a spaz.. I just think you can do a lot better than me and I.. I always assume you think someone else is better in some way." I laughed and slapped his arm playfully. "And please don't ever mention that dress again, ok?"

I rose an eyebrow when Bren said that Blake's growl had scared Ray. I was trying to figure out how she could have really been scared by him but blinked when Bren suddenly took my face in his hands and looked serious. It scared me.

"What?" I frowned. "How can that not scare me? What's wrong with her heart??"
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:25 pm

"No I don't, hun."

I pressed my ear to her chest again and listened once more. Her heart was beating faster again but not the way it had been downstairs, but I could still hear the weird beat of her heart. Maybe even a little better because the pounding of her heart wasn't quite as strong.

"It's skipping.. sounds like it's.. sucking in air.. bubbling.. it's a weird noise and every nerve in my body is telling me it isn't right."

I took my ear away and then reached out and took Ray by her arms and then pulled her down in my lap.

"I think it'll be fine.. I've been listening to it for a while now.. I think it'll be okay for a little bit longer.. but promise me you'll go see a doctor? I think it's serious, Ray."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:36 pm

I sighed a little "Well that just figures.. I find the love of a lifetime and my heart's no good"

I had to make sarcastic jokes or I'd end up crying, it was a self defense mechanism.

"I promise I'll go. I want to live a long life to share with you" I frowned.

We didn't bother going back downstairs. I stayed with Blake in his room for the rest of the night. We chatted and cuddled until I eventually managed to fall asleep.

lps
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:37 pm

I snorted at her. "Well, I don't think I can do better than you. To me, there is no better than you." I kissed her forehead and snickered "Ok, I won't ever mention that dress that made me want to maul you again"

I sighed and hugged Bri close to my chest when she was scared anyway.

"I don't know what's wrong with it. It just..doesn't beat right. It doesn't sound healthy." I stroked her hair "Maybe you can go to the doctor with her. I'm sure she could use her best friend's presence for comfort when she goes"

I spent the rest of the night cheering her up. I showed her around the house and my room and everything. We didn't want to worry her mom though, so I took her home when it got dark. I snuck into her bedroom like usual and laid with her while she slept

lps
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2