Raventree Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the 'Parents'

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meet the 'Parents' Empty Meet the 'Parents'

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:59 am

A month. I couldn't believe it; Bri and I had been dating the Varner boys for a month now! I'd never been so happy, spoiled, and wanted in my life. Blake treated me like I was his princess or something. He randomly surprised me with presents or secret little adventures where he'd take me some place romantic. I had protested a lot at first because I though Blake was the greatest gift I could have; but as the surprises just kept coming, my protests began to die down. Now only was it apparently pointless to protest, but it was hard to convincingly protest against something you secretly loved.

Not only did I have the world's greatest boyfriend (Bri and I disagreed there so often we had to call it a tie)..but I also had several other things going good in my life. For starters, I had Bri. She was more than a best friend to me; she was like a sister. And then I had my foster family, the Kellers. I was actually getting along with them very well and I was starting to feel like I actually belonged with them. For once, it seemed like everything was finally falling into place for me. I kept waiting for it to all blow up in my face, unable to quit bring myself to feel completely secure in this new happiness.

Today was Saturday and it had been exactly one month since the four of us had gotten together. I'd slept in late today. I didn't wake up until some time around noon. Blake wasn't there when I woke up. He had developed the habit of sneaking in and laying in bed with me so I could sleep snuggled up to him. Usually he was there when I woke up too, but this time I'd slept a lot later than usual. Him being gone saddened me a little, but didn't surprise me; I figured he either had things to do or had gone hunting. Whatever he was off doing, I knew he'd come back to me some time today. So, I got up and took a shower. I threw on a cute dress I'd bought recently and pulled my hair back into a low ponytail. Bri and I had started rubbing off on each other as far as fashion went. She was starting to wear things a little more interesting and attractive and I'd started toning down my outfits a little. We'd sort of balanced each other out.

I was curled up downstairs on the sofa watching tv with Melissa when Blake showed up. I was curious, but not really surprised, when he made me go get my shoes. He asked Mrs Keller's permission for something while I was headed up the stairs. She must have agreed, which she pretty much always did when it came to Blake, because when I came downstairs again Blake led me out to his car.

"So..do I get a clue where we're going or do I just have to wait and see?" I chuckled at him once I'd gotten comfortable in the front passenger seat.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Meet the 'Parents' Empty Re: Meet the 'Parents'

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:36 am

I'd never known a month to pass by this blissfully. I'd been more relaxed, light-hearted, and happy this past month than I'd ever been in my long existance. And it was all because of Bri...because I was completely, utterly, hopelessly in love with my beautiful human girlfriend. I told her how I felt about her; and more than just that, I showed her too. I lavished gifts upon her and took her on dates all the time. Sometimes the date was typical like going to a restaurant or movie; sometimes I'd do something like taking her to a special spot to see the sunset or show her one of my favorite secret places.

Today was going to be a little different. Gavin had been running his big mouth about the girls so often (bitching usually about not knowing who was going to be turned) that Heather and Graham had gotten curious and wanted to meet them. So, Blake and I decided that it was time for the girls to meet 'our parents'. Heather and Graham made sure to go hunting before the girls arrived and Heather was even considerate enough to think about the girls' stomachs and make refreshments for them. While Blake went and got the girls, I ran (literally) to pick up the presents we'd ordered them for our one month anniversaries. Usually we vampires didn't both to celebrate the passage of time like this, but since there were humans involved Blake and I were more than enthusiastic to.

The plan was for Blake to go and get Ray first so I'd have time to pick up the gifts and then meet up with the car right as it got to Bri's house so it would seem like I'd arrived with them. Plus this way poor Bri wouldn't have to ride in the car alone with Blake and Ray and end up missing me and feeling awkward or something. The plan went flawlessly. I arrived at Bri's house right as Blake pulled up outside. I smirked at him, waved to Ray, and then went and knocked on the door of Bri's house.

I got permission from her mom for her to come spend the rest of the day at my house so she could meet my parents. Then she went up and told Bri I was waiting to take her out somewhere. Once Bri was ready and came out to me, I grinned at her and put an arm around her shoulders to walk her to the car.

"Hello, love. You and Ray are going to get to see our house today" I beamed excitedly at her "I'll give you your present once we're in the car"

I smirked playfully, but then kissed her cheek "Happy one month anniversary"

I was grinning again as I opened the back door of the BMW for Bri to get in and then I slid in behind her once she was in place.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:27 am

This month really had gone fast but I wished it hadn't. Every day that passed was another day closer to being taken away from Brendan and while I knew I had quite a few years left with him, I also knew that it was going to come to an end someday. So every night after Brendan tucked me into bed I laid awake for a long time going over everything that had happened during my day and how I could have made it better.. last longer somehow. And every night I came to the same conclusion; I couldn't have. That just made me fall even more in love with Bren. He seemed to be making the most of our time together too.

I slept better than I had my entire life so I was well rested every day and eventually small changes were being seen from me. I liked dressing a little better. I hadn't completely gotten over the horror from the dress Ray had put me in but I was still trying, for her sake more than anyone else's. She seemed so proud of me that I couldn't not wear the clothes she picked out and Brendan usually bought before I could argue. I had a little more confidence too. Maybe not with anyone else but I certainly did with Bren. I had no doubts when it came to him and I knew, so long as I didn't torture him, that I could say or do anything I wanted he made me so comfortable with him.

I woke up this morning knowing, without having to talk to Bren, that I was going to spend the day with him. I spent most my days with him and sometimes alone time with Ray too. My mom loved Ray. She doted on her a little more than she would have a normal friend because she knew that Ray was living with foster parents. I found it a little embarrassing but Ray apparently thought it was awesome. My mom adored Brendan too but like any other parent, she thought that Bren and I were having sex and despite how many times I sincerely insisted we weren't, she wouldn't believe me. So I was forced to have 'sex talks' with my mother and was mortified when Ray would get pulled into it sometimes too.

I headed into the bathroom and took my usual morning shower and then got dressed. I usually hated dresses but not only had Ray insisted I buy it, but I thought it would make Brendan happy to see me in something other than pants for a change. I headed back to my bedroom and brushed my hair, put on my shoes and right as I was going to go downstairs I heard my mom calling for me, telling me that Bren was here to take me out for the day. I hurried down the stairs and blushed at the look on my mom's face. She probably thought that we were sneaking out to have sex or something and my heart sped up a little - because I didn't want Brendan of all people to hear what my mother had to say.

"Is Ray and Blake out in the car?" I asked as I looked around Brendan and out the door and sure enough, my two best friends were in there. My mom looked immediately relieved and I quickly hurried out of the house with Bren. He might have joked that he wanted to be in on one of those conversations but I didn't want him to.

"Your house?" I asked surprised because it really never occurred to me that Brendan would ever take me there. Somehow that seemed private, for his family only. It made me a little nervous too because of Heather and Graham. Apparently they were quite old and for some reason that made me a little uncomfortable. I slid into the backseat of the BMW though and then wrapped my arms around Bren with my head on his chest. I breathed in the sweet smell of him and gave a contented sigh.

"A month already?" I asked innocently.. as if I didn't already know how long it'd been.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:51 am

Time usually flew by fast for vampires so a month was like half a day for us. So yeah, it had flown by in the blink of an eye. I spent the majority of my days with Ray and my nights beside her as well but they were long and miserable while I waited for her to wake up. I found that I wanted to spend every moment with her and the fact that she had to sleep every night was just a tiny bit annoying. Though I did love to watch her sleep. Ray was a little trouble maker when her eyes were open but she looked like an angel while she was sleeping. I liked to touch her face and kiss her cheeks when she slept. She usually talked in her sleep too, I thought it was adorable. Still didn't make up for the time I could have actually been spending with her though.

I'd never bought so many gifts in my life either. Ray had a growing collecting of jewelry and clothes, books and whatever else. Ray loved reading about anything supernatural and Bri was looking into witch-type stuff so I'd gone out of my way to order them some old books. The girls spent what days we couldn't spend with them hunched over those books. It scared me a little that I was getting Ray in so deep into all of this but deep down I knew what it was coming to.

I hadn't told anyone in all this time what I'd been thinking about, not even Brendan. I was actually considering having a talk with Ray about becoming one of us. It was for a ton of different reasons. I was being selfish, that was the biggest one. I wanted Ray to be with me forever. I didn't want her to grow old and die on me. I was terrified now about living alone again. I could bear to lose her. Another one was because somewhere deep down I knew there was something wrong. The way her heart beating differently sometimes or the way she smelled when she was slightly colder than she should have been. I didn't know what it was, but I worried that I was going to lose her far sooner than I should if she grew old.

It was weighing on my mind a lot lately, mostly while Ray slept in my arms. I couldn't tell Bren though because I knew he wouldn't understand. I doubted he had ever considered doing something like that to Bri, considering he couldn't have sex with her for fear of giving her bruises. I couldn't talk to Gavin either because he wasn't rational, he would have tried to convince me to do it for his own reasons. I couldn't talk to Ray about it either because she would have the same reasons I would, she didn't want to grow old and die on me. I didn't have anyone objective to talk to. I didn't even think Sophia would quite understand.

I left Ray sleeping earlier this morning so that I could get things ready at the house. We kept a room empty for Sophia, just in case she wanted to join us, but the rest of the house I made sure was tidy. Which was ridiculous because Heather never let even a single speck of dust rest on anything. I got dressed and then headed out to get the girls. I stopped by Ray's first of course and got her. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her dress and for a moment, while her foster mom wasn't looking, I let my eyes rake over her and I gave her a dirty smirk. I may have been a vampire, but I was still a male. Besides, I liked letting Ray know I was crazy about her in every way.

I opened the door for Ray to get in and then I hurried over to my own before she could register where I was. I slid in, took her hand in mine and gave her one of my large, bright smiles when she asked if she got a clue about where we were going.

"Hmm.." I said as I started to drive to Bri's, faster than a normal human could have done. "I guess I could give you a clue... you've never been there before. How's that?"

I smiled at her and then stopped almost gracefully in front of Bri's house. Driving fast had its advantages; I could get anywhere within minutes. In this case it was under just one minute. I gave Ray's hand a squeeze and turned to her as Brendan went inside to get Bri.

"You look beautiful today." I smiled and leaned over to softly brush my lips against hers. "How did you sleep last night?"

I straightened up when Bri and Bren suddenly appeared and once they were in the car I quickly took off. It didn't take me very long to reach the long driveway that led to our house and I quickly sped up it to get there as fast as I could. I was excited to show Ray where we called 'home'.
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:55 pm

I couldn't help but smile back at him. No matter what mood I was in, whenever he gave me his large bright smile, I couldn't help returning it.

"Um..your house?" I giggled, just joking really because he'd taken me so many other places

We sometimes joked around about him always being in my bedroom and me never in his. He'd point out how hard it would be to do some of the things we got away with in my room if we were trying to do it in a house full of vampires with super senses.

"Bri?" I blinked in surprise as we pulled up outside her house "And..was that Bren that just blurred by the window to go to the door?" I chuckled

I smiled, forgetting my curiosity as he turned to me and brushed his lips against mine. I never really could think about anything but him whenever his lips were touching me.

"Thank you" I blushed slightly "And I slept really good, like I always do when you curl up with me" I grinned

I twisted in my seat to see Bri and Bren when they got into the car.

"Hey!" I beamed at them and wiggled my fingers in a wave

Once Bri got comfy with Bren though and he started to give her a present, I twisted back around and then snuggled into Blake's side while he drove.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:03 pm

I nodded when Bri asked if Blake and Ray were in the car. I knew her mom worried about what we got up to on our own.

"Of course." I smiled, mostly to reassure her mother that I hadn't been bluffing when I'd told her I was taking Bri to meet my parents.

"You look absolutely beautiful, by the way" I told her as we slid into the car.

I smiled again and wrapped one arm around her back as she snuggled me. With the other hand, I dug into my pocket and pulled out a small box.

"Yes, it's been a month" I said quietly "and so far it's been the best month of my long life"

I handed her the box and watched her face to see what she thought of her present.

"Do you like it? It represents eternal love, friendship, and loyalty" I whispered to her
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:28 pm

"Hey." I giggled at Ray and wiggled my fingers in a brief wave back. I loved Ray, she was the best friend that I'd never had before but when we were around Bren and Blake we hardly had eyes for anything else.

"Really?" I looked up at Bren when he commented on how I looked and I gave a small, timid smile as my cheeks flushed a little. I still couldn't get use to Bren thinking that I was the beautiful one. I thought Ray was gorgeous herself but neither one of us compared to our vampires. I knew I was dull in comparison. Now if Bren had been interested in Sophia, I would have understood his compliments.

"Me too." I grinned and chuckled. "Well, minus the long life." I took the present from Bren and opened the top, then gasped when I saw what was inside. I'd seen girls wearing cheap versions of this ring, not anything quite so nice. I didn't think I'd ever get use to Bren spoiling me that way.

"Yeah, I've seen them before." I moved to place the ring on my finger but stopped. "Which was do I put it? Don't they put them a certain way?" I leaned up before he had a chance to answer and pressed my lips happily against his and nibbled in lower lip as I giggled. "Are you kidding? I love it!"
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:42 pm

"Then maybe tonight you can curl up with me for a change. Think we can sneak you out of your house so that you can spend the night at mine?" I smirked. "You say you're a troublemaker but we've yet to cause any."

I wasn't worried about Ray getting in trouble with her foster family and have her taken away because I would never allow it. I could easily steal Ray and disappear with her until she was a legal adult and on one would ever catch us. Human problems weren't my problems and no one was going to take her.

"Unless you think you'd get caught."

I didn't give Ray her present until we were at our house. I parked in the very front of it and got out of the car. Gavin's red convertable was there and so was Graham's Harley. Heather's GT3 and Bren's BMW. It was a long driveway full of very expensive and fast cars. I got out of my own and then pulled Ray aside while Bren and Bri got out. I handed her a small box with her own present.

"I hope you like it. I know it might seem a little over the top but I couldn't resist.. it screamed 'Ray' when I saw it." I smiled.
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:49 pm

I rose an eyebrow at Blake when he said we had yet to cause any trouble. A smirk played on my lips.

"That's only because we haven't been caught at it yet" I snickered, thinking about all the nights he spent in my room.

I shrugged and grinned though "But no, I'm not worried about it. I'd love to get to curl up in your room for a change"

I blinked as I got out of the car and Blake pulled me off to the side to give me my present. My eyes went very wide and my mouth fell open.

"Blake, it's beautiful" I gushed at him, throwing my arms around his neck to give him a kiss "Thank you"

I had no idea what hand I was supposed to wear it on, so I handed the box back to him and held my hands out toward him

"Um..which hand? I know that one of them means something totally different from the other, but I can never remember which" I blushed slightly.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:55 pm

I gave a small sigh and tightened my grip on Bri for a moment as she nibbled my bottom lip. She really did make it so hard to behave. I kissed her back and then smiled.

"I'm glad you like it"

I took the ring from her and looked at it. "Here's the trick. You wear the heart facing inward toward you to show the world your heart's been captured. You wear it on the right hand if it's just given by a friend or family member or just a normal gift from a loved one. You wear it on the left hand if it's a promise ring or being used as an engagement ring" I explained to her.

I took her left hand in mine and gently slid it on her ring finger so the heart pointed toward her.

"I promise to love you for as long as I exist" I whispered in her ear

I gave her another gentle kiss and then flashed her a bright smile. "So, ready to meet the parents?" I chuckled

I took her hand in mine and started to lead the way into the house while Blake helped Ray with her present.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:23 pm

I giggled slightly when Bren tightened his grip on me. I was infinitely patient with Brendan and his refusal to do anything intimate with me but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy teasing him once in awhile. But only once in awhile, I didn't want to torture him.

"How could I not? It's gorgeous."

I glanced down at my hand and blushed when Brendan told me how to wear it and what hand to wear it on, then placed it on my left. I sighed when he said that he'd love me for as long as he existed. I wrapped my arms around him and returned his kiss before nuzzling my face into his chest.

"I'll always love you, Bren."

My heart skipped a few beats when he suddenly took my hand and started dragging me towards the house. It was a huge, gorgeous house but I was scared about what was inside. I knew Brendan loved me but I had no future being in this so called 'family'.. I didn't know why they were so interested in me.

"I think." I squeaked.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:36 pm

"Oh that's not that naughty." I thought for a moment and then snickered. "But what you did last night would be considered naughty even by vampire standards.."

I winked at her and grinned. I loved being able to joke around with Ray, it wasn't something I'd gotten to do with anyone other than Bren for a long time. Gavin was like the little kid in the family so he joked about everything but it still wasn't the same as with Bren or Ray.

"Good.. cause my bed is hardly ever used. Just sits there for looks." I chuckled. "And I haven't had the need to enjoy it lately because I've been in yours." We, as vampires, had no use for beds but I still liked to lounge around in it and watch tv or read a book. I was strange for a vampire, I liked being unique.

I wrapped my arms around Ray's back and returned her kiss when she thanked me. A small playful growl rumbled in my chest.

"I love you, you deserve only the best." I glanced down at the ring and gently took it out of the box, then carefully slipped it on to her left ring finger. "You're never allowed to wear it on your other hand because I fully intent on spending the rest of your life together."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:48 pm

"Well then" I snickered playfully "guess I'll have to make sure not to do that tonight" I winked

I let out a small dirty giggle when he talked about his bed "We can give it as much use as you want" I smirked

It was kinda amusing how non hormonal Blake had seemed to be until that first time in the forest. Ever since then, his hormones had matched my rampant teenager ones at least...after all, he didn't need rest like I did.

"I love you too" I smiled and then blushed when he placed it on my left finger with his comment "Sounds good to me"

I grinned and then linked fingers with him and started heading for the house. While I figured my lifetime wouldn't seem all that long to Blake, I thought it'd be a wonderful long life for me. I didn't know what he did, after all. I didn't know there was something wrong with my body and that I might not have as long a future as I thought I did.

"Are you sure Heather and Graham are going to like me?" I asked Blake nervously, thinking about the way Gavin and Sophia tended to act toward Bri and I.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:53 pm

I chuckled at Bri's nervousness. "Don't worry, love" I told her quietly.

I reached over with my other hand and stroked her cheek for a moment. "Heather and Graham already love you because of how happy you've made me" I smiled "They already see you as part of our family like I do"

I gave her hand a gentle squeeze and then opened the door and walked inside. Heather and Graham were waiting in the foyer for us, grins on their faces.

"Abrianna, Ray, it's so nice to finally meet you!" they said in unison

They swept forward to give both of the girls a welcoming hug.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:03 pm

"I'm going in to someone's house and I'm their natural food source." I chuckled. "I'm going to be a little nervous, no offense. I love you to pieces.."

I squeezed his hand, thinking that I'd said enough. The way I said it made me sound like I was nervous just for that reason. But it wasn't just that. I knew that if they didn't approve of me or Ray.. well, I wasn't sure if Bren and Blake would argue with them. They were the 'parents' after all. The older ones.

"Part of the family, huh?" It was just a shame that I wouldn't always be a part of it. Not in the way that Bren would. But I followed beside him and blushed when we walked inside and Graham and Heather greeted us right away.

"It's nice to meet you too." I said quietly and shyly returned their hugs.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:10 pm

"Never said I didn't like it."

I winked at her and held her hand as tightly as I could without hurting her, then started to lead her inside behind Bren and Bri. I gave an amused chuckle when Ray sounded worried about Graham and Heather possibly not liking her. I knew where it was coming from since Gavin was a complete shit when it came to the girls.

"They already like you." I leaned to the side and kissed her cheek reassuringly. "Don't worry about it. And even if they didn't, I am still crazy about you."

I winked at her and then lead her inside. I chuckled when Graham and Heather came at the girls for a hello hug, as usual and I was relieved that they seemed like they were okay with being around humans. Those two weren't around them quite as much as the rest of us.

"This is mine, Ray and the other one is Bri." I waved to each girl in turn and then snorted as Heather came over and kissed Ray's cheek.

"Welcome to the family." She smiled at Ray like she knew something already. "You make one beautiful addition."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:15 pm

"Well as long as you love me, it doesn't really matter what the rest of them think..I just don't want to cause problems for you" I smiled

I blinked in surprise and blushed as Heather and Graham suddenly came over and hugged me. I hugged them back and shot a quick glance at Bri. I could tell she felt just as baffled as I did by the incredibly warm reception. It was nice though.

"Uh..thank you" I blushed at Heather

When she flitted back across the room, I looked up at Blake and leaned toward him so I could talk quietly. Sometimes I forgot about the super hearing.

"Does she know something I don't?"
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:22 pm

"Good point" I laughed "But just remember that you're safe. We eat animals..and even if Heather and Graham lost their minds and tried to bite you, Blake and I would never let anyone hurt you two" I smiled "And..I'm older than them, so I'm stronger" I snickered "They just look older than me."

I winked at her and then chuckled at the surprised looks on Bri and Ray's faces when they got such a friendly greeting. Graham lingered by Bri for a moment while Heather talked to Ray.

"Quite beautiful for a human" he smiled, examining her face "We're so glad to include you in our litte family. You make our Brendan so happy" he grinned

I attempted to shoo him away with a chuckle before he could make poor Bri die of embarrassment or something; her cheeks were already pretty red. He chuckled and made his way toward the other side of the room again. When Heather joined him, he motioned toward the entrance to the living room

"There are refreshments in the parlor. Heather's spent all morning making them. She hasn't gotten to cook in a long time, so she went wild with it and had a lot of fun" he chuckled and Heather grinned
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:11 pm

"Ah, so you really are the 'alpha male'." I giggled and squeezed his hand. "Yeah, I can sure pick 'em, huh."

I blushed furiously when Graham told me that I was beautiful for a human. I swore that I had turned so red that I was warming Brendan up just by him holding my hand. My entire body seemed to be blushing.

"Oh.. thanks."

I glanced up at Brendan when they mentioned that Heather had made some stuff and it was in the other room. I wasn't sure what he wanted to do.. and I felt stupid as I stood here. I didn't know what to say and I knew standing here quiet like this may seem a little rude. I knew that they could hear my heart thumping in my chest because I was so nervous.

"Did you go to culinary school too?" I asked dumbly and blushed more, wishing that I would have just kept my mouth shut.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:24 pm

"Like you could cause any problems." I reached over and stroked her cheek with the back of my finger. "I love you, Ray. Nothing they would say or think would change that. Ever."

I looked down at Ray as Heather gave her a hug and then smiled when Ray asked if she knew something she didn't. I glanced over at Bren and shared a brief look with him, then shrugged. I didn't think it was the right time to tell her what Gavin had seen.

"Nah, she's just being friendly."

I snickered at Bri when she asked her question, and I could hear her heart beating wildly in her chest. To be honest it made my mouth water a little and I had to shake my head to snap out of it.

"Yes, I did. I went to school with Brendan for those years." She smiled. "I hope you enjoy it.. please, make yourselves at home."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:39 pm

I smiled when he said he loved me and nothing could ever change that. I'd wait and see how true that was when I was old and wrinkly and he was still young and gorgeous.

I was looking at his face while he snickered at Bri. I understood why she felt awkward, but I wasn't quite so nervous. I was used to meeting new people after all. My eyes narrowed slightly because I saw Blake's eyes darken for a second and I realized her heart had to be pounding.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat quietly as Blake shook his head to snap out of it.

I took his chin and turned his face to look at me and then whispered quietly so Bri wouldn't hear what I said and freak or anything.

"First of all..that's my best friend you're drooling over..and secondly, your lips are mine." I smiled "They're not allowed to even think about touching another girl"

I snickered at him and gave him a quick kiss before taking his hand again and heading toward the parlor. On the way past Bri and Bren, I grabbed Bri's free hand in my other one and dragged her along with me. It was my way of letting her know that I wasn't so wrapped up in Blake that I'd forgotten her.

"Ooo..it all smells wonderful" I grinned at Heather as the smell of the food reached my nose
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:46 pm

"Yep" I beamed at Bri and chuckled.

I gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Calm down, love. There's nothing to be nervous about." I said quietly

The truth was if her heart kept pounding so loud there might become something to worry about. I'd already seen Blake's eyes darken for a split second looking at her before Ray had turned his face back to herself and..knowing Ray..threatened to rip his fangs out if he put his mouth on her best friend. Her pounding heart kept making my mouth water too, which made me feel horribly guilty.

So, I was a little relieved when Ray took the initiative and grabbed Bri's free hand and started dragging us all into the parlor that way. I smiled when Ray said the food smelled good. There was little sandwiches, chips, salad, cupcakes, miniature fruit pies, and tiny quiches so they had plenty of choice about their snacky food.

"Yeah" I chuckled "Heather can cook circles around me"

"Help yourselves, I hope you like it" Heather grinned

I let go of Bri so she and Ray could go to the table of food and get themselves a plate. I went and sat on one of the sofas to wait for her while Heather and Graham shared a love seat together near the fireplace they had lit just for the sake of our humans.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:06 pm

"I know I can't help it." I sighed at Bren. "I always get nervous around parents. I know they're not really.. but still.."

I didn't notice any of the looks that anyone was giving me or that my pounding heart was giving anyone trouble. If so I would have felt bad and excused myself instead of staying in here to torture them.

I willingly went along with Ray and chuckled as my stomach grumbled at the sight of all the food. I grabbed myself a plate full, knowing that no one really cared if I ate like a pig and I was starving anyway. I carefully sat down next to Bren on the sofa and balanced my plate carefully on my knees.

"How did you guys find this house anyway?" I asked curiously as my heart started to calm a little. "It's a little out of the way, must have had one hell of a realtor."
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:14 pm

I chuckled at Ray and looked down at her as she told me that my lips were hers and that basically, for me to stop drooling over her best friend. My lips twitched into a smirk.

"Are you jealous?" I chuckled quietly at her. "I wouldn't ever dream of hurting your best friend and as for putting my lips on another girl.. when those thoughts cross my mind it certainly isn't in the way that I like to put my mouth on you."

I'd said it loud enough that everyone could hear but I hoped no one would comment.. it was sure to embarrass Ray. I followed as she went into the other room and I sat down on the last sofa to wait for her.

"Those two?" I snorted at Heather. "I think they'd eat anything."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:23 pm

I blushed at Blake, but gave an evil smirk "Good cus I'd hate to have to give Sophia such an overdose of emotion that she kicked your ass for me" I snickered

I went over to the table and got a plate with just a mini quiche and a chocolate cupcake.

"Hey" I grunted at Blake "I resent that!"

I pouted slightly and then looked down at my stomach trying to see if I'd gained weight or something.

"Blake, dear, never comment on a woman's eating habits" Heather informed him with a chuckle, shaking her head "Females of any species are a lot more self conscious than males"

I gave her a grateful smile, but blushed even more when Graham snickered. I looked down at my stomach again and ran a hand over it, considering putting the cupcake back for a moment. I changed my mind though and went to sit beside Blake.

Last edited by Rayanne Bell on Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next