Raventree Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Moments

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Little Moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Moments

Post by Brendan Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:46 pm

My smile wavered and slid off my face when I could see the terrified look on her face.

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea. I was going to show you how I know so much about vampires and why I think they're real...but you look kinda scared" I frowned

If she was just scared to go some place with me now, I didn't want to think how scared she be if I showed her I was a vampire. I suddenly wished I had Blake's ability so I could look in her head and find out what was going on there.

"Nevermind, Bri. Just forget about it." I smiled and stroked her cheek lightly "We can go back into the book store. I'll let you get back to your vampire books and find myself something to read too" I chuckled "I'm sorry I made you frightened."

I was a little disappointed, but I could understand if she wasn't ready or something. I stopped breathing just long enough to be able to dip my head down and kiss her cheek without having the desire to rip her throat out. Then I straightened up and resumed breathing.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:11 pm

I frowned as Brendan frowned, then twisted my hair around my finger and blushed a little. I was ashamed of myself for making him think that I didn't want to know what he wanted to show me. I reached out and placed my hand on his arm and shook my head.

"No, I'm sorry Brendan. It's not that I'm scared or interested in what you want to show me it's just that.. well, I'm not use to this. You.. I mean well, people like you.. no that wouldn't.. it's.." I sighed and groaned. "It's just that back in my old school, people like you liked to make fun of people like me and I know you don't want to but it's taking me a little bit."

I frowned even further when Brendan kissed my cheek and said he would take me back into the bookstore. The look on his face made me feel so bad because he looked so disappointed. This time I placed my hand on his stomach as he turned around to leave. I noticed that he was cold through his shirt too and thought that was strange, but not enough to think anything was out of place.

"No, I wanna see, Bren." I smiled and fidgeted. "You haven't frightened me. I'm so sorry I've been acting like a child."
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:25 pm

I smiled when Ray said that I was stubborn and I watched closely as she took a step toward me. I was a little worried because I didn't want her to get the wrong idea. I really did want her interested in me and I wanted so much more with her but it just couldn't ever happen. I didn't want to risk hurting her. Physically or in any other way.

"I'm not stubborn.. I'm just thinking about you."

I sighed loudly when Ray told me that she wouldn't stop getting attached to me unless I told her that I didn't want or like her, basically. I couldn't say that and actually mean it. I was use to generally being a selfish person because I only ever had me to really think about so it was even more difficult to take the high road here.

"I can't and you know that."

I stopped breathing the closer that Ray got to me, partly because of her smell but mostly because I couldn't believe what was about to happen - and I did nothing to stop it. My arms wrapped loosely around her back and I returned her kiss. It took me a few seconds to realize what was going on and I gently but firmly moved Ray away from me.

"Ray.. we can't.."

I ran both my hands through the back of her hair and stared at her for a few moments. Something inside of me was being more selfish than usual and before I knew it, I was pulling her back to me. I crushed my lips against hers - careful to be sure not to actually hurt her as I kissed her passionately.
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:35 pm

I was only aware of Blake and nothing else while we kissed. For all I knew the world had disappeared around us completely..and I wouldn't have cared. His arms were around me and he was kissing me back, that was all I cared about.

"Sorry" I frowned when he moved me away and said we couldn't

And then I was smiling again because I felt him pulling me back toward him. I happily kissed him back, my insides dancing and my body tingling all over. This was the first time I'd ever kissed anyone and I was probably enjoying it more than I should. My arms wrapped around his neck and my hands tangled in his hair as I pressed my body closer against his and lost myself in the kiss.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:35 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle when she said people like me had made fun of her back at her old school.

"Sweetheart, I can promise you've never met someone like me before." I winked at her

Her hands on my stomach sent a lot of really bad ideas through my mind. Surprisingly only one or two had anything to do with vampire urges; the rest were reminders from my human life...ones that I hadn't had in a long time.

"Well..if you're sure." I said, turning back to look at her again and smiling.

I pressed my lips together for a moment and then turned my back to her again.

"Climb on. I'll give you a piggy back" I chuckled "Everything will be much clearer by the time we get to my favorite spot. I promise."
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:47 pm

"I haven't?"

I asked curiously and then eyed him for a moment. If it wasn't for the fact that I thought that way of thinking was insane, I would have considered his interest in vampires, his cold skin and the color of his skin to all point to him being a vampire. I refused to let myself think that though because I didn't want to be crazy.

My hands being on Brendan's stomach wasn't only just giving him bad ideas but me as well. I had to quickly pull my hands off before I let them wander. Sure his skin was cold and hard but it was Brendan.. he had an unnatural pull to me. I wanted to be able to touch and explore him, as odd as that sounded. But then again I guessed that wasn't strange for a teenager.

"I'm positive." I smiled as I blushed a little. "I couldn't think of a better way to spend my evening."

I laughed a little when Brendan turned around and told me to get on his back. I thought he was joking at first until I realized that he was completely serious.

"Are you sure? I'm probably not that light.. you know.. to be carried around." I looked around though and when I saw that no one was looking I fixed my hair by pulling into a new, non messy ponytail and then placed my hands on Brendan's shoulders.

"Are.. are you really sure about this?" I squeaked.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:54 pm

I wanted to be able to forget about everything and enjoy my kiss with Ray. I loved the feel of her soft warm lips on my cold ones and her arms around me.. her tiny body pressed against mine.. but it was making me feel human in ways that I'd only ever really felt once or twice since becoming a vampire. Her body and kiss was having such an instant effect on me that it not only shocked but scared me too.

"Ray.. Ray.. I can't."

I groaned as I grabbed her arms and pulled them off my neck and held them at her sides.. but I was still kissing her. It took me a minute to pull my lips away too and I gave a large sigh. Her lips were so tempting.. it was hard to resist dipping my head down again and kissing her once more. But I knew the more we kissed the more I would be tempted to rip her clothes off right here in the field and I didn't think Ray could take that. I didn't trust myself while I was in moments like that because it was so easy to hurt a human.

"I can't go any further.. I can't kiss you anymore because all I can think about is the things I want to do with you."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:23 pm

My head was still spinning for a few moments even after he took his mouth away from mine. My breath was ragged and my heart was pounding in my chest.

"For the first time in my life, I'm having those kind of thoughts too" I giggled slightly

I took a moment to let my breath and heart return to normal and then reached up and stroked his cheek with a smile.

"I'm not afraid to be with you, Blake. I know it's dangerous, but I think it's worth it. Everything in life worth having is worth taking a chance on"

I was so tempted to kiss him again, but I was trying to be a good girl for him. It was difficult though because I'd never wanted someone like this before and kissing Blake had woken up long dormant hormones apparently.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:23 pm

I laughed when she didn't seem to think I could carry her "Bri, I've given Gavin, that guy at the basketball court, a piggy back. I can assure you that you're not going to be a big deal for me"

And just to prove it to her, I reached around me to grab her under the ass and then lifted her up straight onto my back.

"Hold on tight, Bri, and warn me if you feel sick" I snickered

I looked around and then took off running at full vampire speed through the streets of town. We were moving so fast no one could have seen us other than another vampire. Within only a minute we were out of town and in the woods.

"You alright back there?" I said over my shoulder to her as I sped through the woods toward a special place I liked to go
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:36 pm

I squealed as Brendan reached back and effortlessly pulled me on to his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, careful not to choke him and then wrapped my legs instinctively around his waist. I didn't know what was going on here but I felt oddly safe here on Brendan's back.. even though I did feel like a little kid about to go on some ride she wasn't old enough to.

"Feel sick? From what?"

I blinked and then nearly fell off when Brendan started running. Was he running? It felt like he was walking from what my legs could feel but my eyes told me otherwise. Shops and cars whizzed by us and I actually did start to feel sick. I quickly buried my head in Brendan's neck and knew I was still alive only by my hair whipping the side of my face and neck.

"I'm okay." I groaned into his shoulder, hoping he could hear me. "What the hell is going on Brendan? How are you doing this?"

I lifted my head just enough to rest my lips and chin against his neck and opened one eye to see where we were. It didn't help, I couldn't see anything anyway.. but my stomach turned and I quickly shut my eye again.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:45 pm

My lips twitched and slowly formed a combination of a flattered smile and a smirk. I may have been a vampire but I was still a guy and hearing Ray say that I was turning her on, in so little words, was nice to hear. I pressed my lips softly to her cheek and then moved them down to her chin before planting a small kiss on her lips.

"I'm sorry they have to be about me."

In fact I wasn't very sorry at all. Sure I wanted the best for Ray which meant another human but I couldn't bare to part with her. I knew that she was going to be the death of me but I still wasn't willing. I wanted her all to myself. Forever.. and I'd hardly talked to her until now.

"What are you doing to me, Ray?" I asked quietly. "I've never wanted someone so much as I want you."

I frowned when she spoke again and for a second or two I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of her warm hand against my cheek. Before opening my eyes again and coming back to reality.

"Do you know how dangerous this is? How easily I could hurt you without even trying? I don't just mean it's dangerous because of the life I live.. I mean I'm dangerous too." I frowned. "It's not just you I'm attracted to either.. you wouldn't believe what the scent of you does to me.. how hungry it makes me. I've never felt anything like it in my entire life.. it takes every cell in my body just to avoid tasting you."

As I talked, I noticed that my fingertips were tracing the vein in her neck and I quickly pulled them away, ashamed of myself.
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:59 pm

I took a shakey breath as he moved his lips from my cheek to my chin and then my lips. He was turning me on again, hence the shakey breath. I returned his kiss and had to struggle not to turn it into anything more.

"I'm not" I chuckled

I smiled at his quiet question. I was flattered and comforted to know that I had the same effect on him as he had on me. For once in my life, someone actually wanted me.

"Whatever it is" I murmured to him "you're doing the same to me"

I nodded when he asked if I really knew how dangerous it was. "I remember the day you saved me..how easily you got that massive guy off me. I know vampires are insanely strong and that you probably have to control every single touch you give me"

I blinked when he mentioned my scent and how it effected him. That explained why he usually tended to keep some distance between us. I stroked his cheek again.

"I'm not a vampire, but your strange sweet scent effects me too. It's intoxicating and while it might not make me feel like biting you" I let out a tiny dirty giggle "it does tempt me to maul you"

I noticed he had jerked his fingers away from my neck where he'd been stroking it. I slid my hand behind his head and looked him in the eyes.

"I trust you with my life. You've had plenty of moments when you could have taken it, but you didn't."

I gently pulled his head down to rest his cheek against my neck. "I trust you" I murmured "now learn to trust yourself"

I knew I was taking a big risk and I should probably be terrified, but I wasn't. It was true, he could have killed me several times over by now and he'd never made a move to harm me.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:05 pm

I chuckled at her groan "You're doing good, Bri, just keep your eyes closed. I'll tell you when we get there"

I moved through the woods toward a small cave I knew about. It had holes in its roof that let shafts of sunlight in randomly. I'd be able to show her what happened in the sunlight without anyone else in the woods seeing the sparkle or anything.

"How I'm doing this is just a natural ability." I told her "Put things together, Bri. Think about what you told me in the bookstore. And if you think it's insane, just open your eyes again. I'm not running anymore. We're here"

I had entered the cave and stopped running. I was walking like a normal human now until I got to one of the shafts of sunlight. If she opened her eyes she would see I was shimmering beneath her.

"This is why vampires really don't go out in the sunlight" I smiled, sliding her down off my back with ease and onto her feet

I made sure to hold her by the waist though in case she was unsteady.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:15 pm

"I'm not doing good. I think I'm gonna vomit all over you."

I held tight to his shirt this time. Determined not to choke him or do anything else that was embarrassing if I was so close to throwing up all over him. I think that would be one way to make me die of embarrassment. Brendan shows me something cool and I repay him by being sick over it. I could just imagine the things Brendan would say to me after that.

"How could running like that be natural?"

I was terrified to think about what he wanted me to. It was impossible.. but yet what Brendan had already shown me was impossible too. His cold skin and the sweet smell he had to him was actually what made me seriously consider it. I moved my face against his neck again and let out a soft sigh, causing my warm breath to heat up his neck for a moment.

"How can that be true?"

I was scared to open my eyes, but I forced them to anyway and I was shocked to see that Brendan was sparking beneath me. If he wouldn't have eased me off his back and then held me in place I was sure I would have fallen over in shock.. I couldn't believe that Brendan was a vampire. All things pointed to it though and I gave a shocked gasp before reaching out - unsure if he wanted me to - and touching his cheek.

"You're a vampire." I said it as a statement rather than a question. "How come? I mean.. how come you've told me?" I asked him as I looked up into his eyes without taking my hand away from his cheek. "Why trust me with something like this?"
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:57 pm

I smiled and waited patiently while she absorbed what was going on. I kept holding her up and held perfectly still when she reached for my face to show her that it was ok. I wasn't going to pull away. I didn't even bother to stop breathing. I was going to make myself get used to her scent and learn to control myself until it became easy.

"Yes, I am" I smiled wider at her

I lifted one hand to stroke her cheek when she asked me why I was showing her.

"I wanted you to know because I like you so much" I kept smiling "I trust you with my secret, Bri. You had to know the truth though before I even considered taking things any further between us. I wanted you to know you'd be getting involved with Mister Sexy, Dangerous Vampire" I chuckled

And then my face grew serious "Because I really am dangerous, Bri."
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:11 pm

I took Brendan staying still as a good sign. I moved my fingertips to his forehead and then traced a line over his eyebrows, down his nose, across his soft but cold lips and then around to his chin. The way his body sparkled intrigued me but no more than getting to feel his flawless skin.

"But.. how? How did you become.. a vampire?"

I winced because it was so weird saying it. Like I'd suddenly gone crazy and was having this conversation by myself. For a minute I really did think I was having some sort of weird dream.

"Mind pinching me? This is the sort of thing I'd dream about.."

I blushed when I fully realized what that comment had told Brendan about me and I lowered my eyes in embarrassment.

"Wait.. you.. you want to take things further with me?" I blinked up at him in surprise and tried to keep the small, pleased look off my face. "You know I just meant that was a hormonal teenage girl's fantasy." I chuckled nervously. "I didn't actually ever think something like that would happen."

I frowned when Brendan said that he was really dangerous and I moved my fingertips down the side of his neck and then let my hand rest on his chest.

"And how are you dangerous? Besides.. the obvious vampire thing." I smiled. "I really do sound like one of those crazy teenagers in those books, huh."
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:44 pm

I closed my eyes for a moment and enjoyed the feel of her soft warm hand moving over my face.

"I was bitten a long time ago. See, vampires have venom on their teeth. If we just bite you and don't kill you completely, you become one of us. It's very unpleasant though. The pain is indescribable and lasts for three days. Then you're turned and it just gets worse. You're aggressive and hungry all the time. It's hard to control yourself during that first year. After that, you calm down and become more yourself again, but you still have the thirst. Some of us learn to feed on animals, but it takes a long time to lose the temptation that humans cause us"

I opened my eyes and looked down at her when she asked me to pinch her because this was the sort of thing she dreamed about. I chuckled and very gently pinched her ass.

"Yes, I've thought about taking things further. I want you in every way possible" I sighed

I looked down at her hand on my chest and frowned a little "But that's part of why I'm dangerous. Bri, I want you in ways that I haven't wanted a human in at least 100 years. Not only do I want you in the human kind of way, but your scent..it drives the vampire in me wild. The urge to taste you makes me positively dizzy sometimes. It's been getting easier the longer I'm around you, but it's still there."

I stroked her cheek again "And then there's this. I'm so powerful, I have to control every little movement around you. If I mess up and don't hold back enough, I could hurt you." I sighed "So now you see why you just had to know about me?"
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:01 pm

"So you feed on animals and not humans?"

I felt stupid but for some reason my brain never even though to consider that Brendan would feed on a human - because he hadn't done anything to harm me at all. My theory about some eating animals was right then, and while I normally would have been a little smug about it, I actually felt more comfortable and safe with him.

I squealed and jumped with a laugh when Brendan pinched my ass. My cheeks flared a bright red again and I shyly looked away from him. I'd never had a guy act like this with me, it was going to take some getting use to.. and even then I wasn't so sure I believed it. It wasn't that Brendan was a vampire that phased me, it was the fact that Brendan, the sweet guy that I knew and honestly cared for, was interested in me. I just wasn't that sort of girl. At all. Ever. It just didn't happen.

".. Every way?"

Instead of being the normal hormonal teenager with her mind in the gutter, I took a different route. I couldn't believe that Brendan wanted to be with me - as in actually interested. Vampires lives weren't anything like a humans and for the brief time he would spend with me I was sure it wouldn't be anything like it would be to me - long and meaningful but I still took it to heart. I loved the idea of Brendan being interested in me even though it still felt like a dream.

"Why me?" I asked as he said that it was his vampire side that wanted me too and I thought that it was strange that it had chosen to focus on me rather than all the other girls that Brendan came into contact with. "Not like there's anything special here."

I turned my head so that Brendan's hand stopped stroking my cheek and cupped it instead. I brought my own hand up and covered his with it.

"Then I guess you'll just have to be extra careful with me, huh?" There was no way Brendan was going to lay this all on me and then decide he didn't want to be with me - not when I actually had feelings for him in return. Wanting my blood didn't scare me as much as Brendan not wanting to be with me.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:13 pm

"Yep" I grinned

I chuckled at the way she squealed and jumped when I pinched her ass. I could tell she wasn't used to this sort of behavoir by the shy way she reacted and some of the things she'd said to me before.

"In every way, Abrianna" I said firmly, but with a smile, to make sure it sunk into her brain.

While her human life span was considerably tiny compared to mine, I knew I would treasure every second we spent together as though it were a lifetime. I shook my head when she said there was nothing special about her.

"You're more special than you think, Bri." I smiled softly "I've lived for 250 years and I've never been moved by anyone the way you move me"

I smiled brightly and gave a gloriously light-hearted laugh when she said I'd just have to be extra careful with her. It meant that she wanted me despite what I was..despite how dangerous I was. And I was far too selfish to try to talk her out of it.

"Then that's what I'll be" I grinned, dipping my head down to place a gentle kiss on her forehead
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:33 pm

I blushed and smiled when Brendan told me that no one had moved him like I had as long as he'd been alive. It was flattering to say the least and I held onto the front of Brendan's shirt because I was half afraid I was going to faint, and half afraid that all this was going to end up being a dream.

"Why me?" I asked quietly in a whisper and finally brought my hands up to his face. "250 years is a long time. Why now?"

My heart skipped quite a few beats when Brendan leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead. I placed my arms around his waist and, even though I didn't know if Brendan would want it or not, I took a step closer to him and placed my head on his chest.

"Promise? I'm going to be disappointed if you find a better human next week." I chuckled lightly, but was serious with my question.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:26 pm

"I can't explain it really, at least not the why now part" I chuckled "But you're sweet, friendly, funny, and beautiful."

I let out a soft sigh when Bri wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my chest. I was still forcing myself to breathe so I could get used to being around the scent of her without wanting to tear her throat out.

"I promise" I grinned brightly at her "I'm yours for as long as you want me"

Gavin was so going to beat me for this. I'd completely disregarded everything he'd told me just because I was selfish and I wanted Bri.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:58 pm

"And you haven't found someone exactly like that in 250 years?" I chuckled as I turned my head up to look at Bren, with my chin resting on his chest. "So.. 250 huh? You're old."

I joked and winked at him before burying my face back into his chest. I loved the sweet smell that eminated off him. If I would have grasped the concept of how much he was having to control himself around me I was sure that I would be a little scared - if for a moment at least, but I didn't so I was blissfully unaware of the danger that I was in. I just blindly trusted him.

"Should say I'm yours for as long as you want me." I chuckled. "Considering you apparently won't grow old but I will." I hugged him a little tighter. "I'll want you for as long as you can stand me."

After the initial shock of Brendan choosing to be with me instead of the numerous pretty girls in our school, well I wasn't completely over that but I gave him a break, I started to ask him questions about his family. Blake, Gavin.. the two who pretended they were parents. It was all really interesting but by the time Bren finished it was dark and I was tired. I snuck him into the house and past my mother sleeping in her bedroom, and then turned on the tv so my mom couldn't hear, and despite being tired I still kept asking Bren questions until the early hours of the morning, where he practically had to force me to sleep - and sleep I did.

Lps
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2