Raventree Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Moments

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Little Moments Empty Little Moments

Post by Rayanne Bell Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:32 pm

I was glad today was Friday. It meant that after school I could pretty much take it easy for a few days. The Kellers understood my need for some alone time, so I didn't feel too bad for heading out to the woods around town right after classes. I wandered around for a while until I found a tiny patch of grass in the woods where the sun had not only broken through the clouds, but also through the leaves of the dense canopy above.

I grinned and sat down in the small patch of sunlight. I adjusted my sweater and tilted my head back to enjoy the feel of the sun on my face for a moment. Then I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small crystal I kept on a leather cord. Sometimes I wore it as a necklace, but usually I just carried it around. I had a fascination for sparkly things.

I amused myself by holding the crystal up and moving it around in the sunlight so it sparkled and cast tiny rainbows all over the place..completely unaware that I was being watched.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Little Moments Empty Re: Little Moments

Post by Brendan Varner Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:40 pm

I loved Blake as if he was my real brother..hell probably more since we'd been around each other so long..but sometimes I just needed a break from him. Especially when I had so much on my mind because of a mere mortal.

While his passion was painting, mine was reading. I loved reading books as a human and had kept that love as a vampire. Unfortunately, I'd read every book I owned at least a dozen times. So, I decided to go to the bookstore in town and get some more.

I was surprised when I smelt Bri's scent leading to the shop and inside. I went in anyway and saw her with her back toward me looking at a book about vampires. My lips twitched in amusment and I walked up behind her.

"You don't want to read that" I chuckled in her ear "It's rubbish. They have no idea what they're talking about in it"

I was purposely not breathing right now so I wouldn't smell her, but I made my chest move like I was.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:52 pm

I was glad that it was Friday too. This week had gone by slow and fast at the same time. Fast because I was enjoying the moments where Brendan and I had gotten distracted by staring at each other, and my fast growing friendship with Ray. Slow because I wanted the weekend to come so I could take an emotional break for a couple of days.

Before doing anything I went home after school to changed. My outfits were always a little bland I noticed and with Sophia lurking around it was tempting to ask my mom for a little bit of money so that I could update a few of my clothes but I knew she couldn't afford it so I was stuck wearing my stupid clothes that covered up every part of me. It was like I was stuck at thirteen or something.

Now that I was more comfortable with downtown, I drove myself to the local bookstore and headed inside. It was hot in here so I ended up placing my hair into a ponytail and then I looked around to see what I could find. I'd gone to the bargain section because I couldn't afford much and found a few vampire books there. I grabbed one and was reading the back of it when I heard a voice behind me. I jumped and turned around to see Brendan standing there and I blushed at what he said.

"What do you mean they don't know what they're talking about?" I rose an eyebrow and chuckled. "Have you read it yet?"
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:00 am

I couldn't figure it out and if I would have been human I would have had a headache by now trying to figure out just what it was that Ray had that I was so attracted to. She was a great girl and definitely stood out among the rest of the students in the school but the unbelievable urge I had to bite her was overwhelming. It was getting better though, and the more Bren and I kept up with our own snacks we were less bothered by the girls.

I was happy for Friday because that was usually the day that Brendan and I split up to enjoy a little bit of alone time. I'd been watching Ray all day and her excitement about getting to relax was just too tempting, so I had to follow her. I ran where she couldn't see me and followed her car all the way out to the country a little bit and then stalked quietly through the woods until she came to a field.

I was content to watch her so I leaned against a tree and stood there unmoving for a while until she took out the necklace. The sun was shining out there and that was the reason I hadn't gone out yet but now that she was holding the crystal up and looking at it like she was fascinated, I took a look inside her mind and saw that she liked shiny things. I couldn't help myself; I stepped out into the sun behind her.

I made my way fast to her, I was at her side in a matter of a half second and I reached my hand down in front of her face. I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans today but the only thing she could see at the moment was my lone, sparkling hand in front of her. It was the first time I'd ever exposed myself willingly in front of a human and I hoped she was as naive as I thought she was - that way she wouldn't fully grasp what was going on here.
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:09 am

I let out a gasp as a hand suddenly appeared in front of my face, shimmering and sparkling in a way that made my crystal look dull in comparison.

"Oooo sparkly!" I breathed out in awe

I knew it was Blake somehow, even before I could smell the strange sweet scent that came from him. I could just feel it. I reached up and took his hand in sheer fascination.

"How are you doing this, Blake?" I asked curiously, turning hand cold hand gently in different directions and giggling as it glimmered more and sent out millions of rainbows into the forest.

I was so fascinated by his hand that I couldn't take my eyes off it "It's so pretty. I want whatever lotion you've been using!"
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:12 am

I smiled at her when she turned around and I took a step back to give her some space. I started breathing again because she'd notice if I didn't.

"Yeah, I've read it. I've read most of the books on vampires. I guess you could say it's an obsession of mine" I snickered

In a way it was. I always had to read the vampire books that came out to see if any of them even got remotely close to the truth. They never really did, to our relief. We usually had a good laugh over most of them, though some were just fairly insulting.

"You have a thing for vampires, Bri?" I asked, unable to keep the amused smile off my face

It seemed too ironic for me that she'd be interested in vampires when she had one standing right in front of her, practically drooling over the scent of her.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:20 am

"An obsession, huh?" I chuckled. "Well I guess everyone likes something right?"

I looked down at the book in my hand and then set it back on the shelf. I really didn't want to read it if it was no good. I hated wasting what little money I had on things that weren't going to be enjoyable.

"Huh? Oh.. well.. umm.."

I blushed under Brendan's gaze. He looked amused and it embarrassed me a little. I automatically assumed he was about to tease me for the thing I had with vampire books and instead of telling him the complete truth, I just went for part of it.

"Sort of, yeah." I finally said after gaining my courage a little. "You'd be hard pressed to find a teenage girl who doesn't like the idea of a dangerous, sexy vampire."

The other part of that was it wasn't exactly the vampire thing that I was attracted to, it was the incredible passion that people usually had in those books that I was drawn to.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:29 am

I laughed at Ray when she got excited because of my hand. If she would have looked up further she would have seen that the rest of me was just the same. I let her touch my hand to turn it around and I had to resist the urge to pin her to the ground and bite into her neck.. it was becoming easier to handle though.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked quietly, amused that she'd been able to sense it was me before even looking up. I took my hand away from her so I could place it against her cheek. I was standing directly behind her so I bent my knees and squatted behind her instead. I ran one sparkly hand over her cheek to stroke it and brought the other up to press gently on her neck. It was difficult being so gentle but I couldn't stop myself from touching her.

"Turn around, Ray." I whispered softly to her and decided that if she turned around, maybe she would rethink the lotion thing. I wasn't exactly going to tell her what I was.. but I didn't think it would hurt to let her know that I was different. I'd been in her head enough to know that if there was a human I could trust, it would no doubt be Ray.
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:40 am

"I dunno. It'll probably sound corny but..I felt it was you" I said shyly and blushed

I pouted for a moment when he took his hand away from me, but soon smiled again when I felt the coldness of it on my cheek. The sensation was intoxicating somehow and made even more so when his other hand went to my neck. I gave a tiny shiver when he whispered to me because it had made my whole body tingle.

I turned slowly, with a feeling that I was about to see something amazing, but stopped breathing when I had finally turned. It wasn't because he was sparkling on every bit of exposed flesh..it was because it had brought my mouth dangerously close to his. His eyes seemed darker than usual today. When I realized how tempted I was to tilt my head and see what his lips felt like on mine, I blushed and scooted back a little so our faces weren't so close. That's when I realized the rest of him was shimmering finally.

"Blake" I breathed, staring at him in wonder "how..it's..you're so beautiful" I babbled in awe "So sparkly"

I brought my hand up and ran my fingers down his cold smooth cheek and then pulled my hand away and looked at my fingers to see if they sparkled now. When they didn't, I pouted for a brief second and then looked at him and got that expression of amazement again. I probably resembled a kid at Christmas seeing a giant pile of presents.

"You're so not human" I breathed, reaching up and running my fingers down the sparkling marble like flesh of his arm "You're my giant crystal" I giggled "A walking sun catcher." I looked up at him and grinned mischievously "Can I keep you?" I giggled again

I wasn't even trying to guess what he was. I knew he was different obviously since he was shimmering like this, but I didn't care. He was Blake...
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:43 am

Despite my best efforts, my lips twisted themselves into a highly amuse smirk when she called vampires dangerous and sexy.

"Sexy, huh?" I grinned

If Blake were here he would have already dragged me out of the store because of how tempted I was getting to tell her that I was her sexy, dangerous vampire.

"Tell me what you know about vampires, Bri" I said, controlling myself barely

I put an arm around her shoulder and led her over to a secluded corner of the shop so we could talk in private. I wanted to see what she knew before I even let myself seriously consider telling her the truth.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:50 am

I blushed furiously when Brendan continued to smirk at me and I knew that it was coming soon, that Brendan was going to start laughing and come Monday at school I was going to be teased to death because of what I'd just said. I thought Brendan was sexy and gorgeous and highly irresistible but those guys, lets face it, were usually the jerks.

My thinking was only further influenced by Brendan walking me over to a more secluded corner and asking me what I knew about vampires. He was having a laugh at my expense and I could already feel my eyes welling with tears. I should have never said anything.. should have just avoided him.

"Brendan.." I said quietly and sighed. "If you're going through all this trouble just to make fun of me on Monday you don't have to bother. You have enough stuff already to be able to use against me."

I avoided eye contact with him and instead look down at the floor. I didn't know any better really, since that was how I'd been treated at my last school. The furthest thing from my mind was Brendan genuinely wanting to know what I knew about vampires and not wanting to tease me.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:55 am

"That doesn't sound corny."

I said simply and left it at that. She didn't need to know that I understood exactly what she meant because I felt the same with her. I stiffened when she turned around her her lips were so close to mine that one dip of my head, just a tiny one, would have pressed them together. I stiffened not because I was tempted or because I didn't enjoy the closeness - but because I had another urge, so strong that I knew my eyes had turned black for a split second before I pushed the hunger back.

I smiled when Ray turned around and she gasped in awe at me. I let her finger roam over my face and skin as she looked me over and I laughed lightly, almost musically, when she asked if she could keep me. I reached out and ran my fingers lightly through her hair and gave a sigh.

"You have no idea how much I want to say yes to that, Ray."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:32 am

I smiled at his musical laugh, which was quite possibly one of the most beautiful sounds I'd ever heard. I reached my hand up to touch his cheek again and closed my eyes for a moment to enjoy his fingers in my hair.

"Really?" I opened my eyes and stared up at him in a combination of surprise and hope

But then the full weight of his words hit me and my hand dropped from his cheek and came to rest on his chest. I hung my head for a moment.

"But I can't, can I?" it sounded like a question, but I'd said it as if I already knew the answer

I looked up enough to look at my hand on his chest. Even through the fabric of his shirt, I could feel the cold hardness of his flesh. What I couldn't feel though drove reality into me even more than his sparkly skin and I lifted my head to look in his eyes and began to babble at him.

"You have no heart beat and you sparkle in the sun. Your flesh is cold and hard. Your eyes change color and I should probably be afraid of you, but I'm not because I like you anyway." I dropped my eyes to stare at my hand on his chest again "But you're not for me" I continue sadly, lowly feeling strangely like someone was pulling out my insides "I'm only human...I can't have you"

I didn't feel the warmth of the sun anymore. I hadn't realized just how strangely attached to Blake I'd become until I realized it was completely hopeless. I took my hand away from his chest and stood up. My bottom lip quivered threateningly as I looked down at him. I shouldn't have let myself get attached. Even before I'd known he wasn't human I knew he was still way out of my league...someone that could never actually want me. No one ever did.

"Thank you for showing me, Blake" I managed to choke out, reaching down to stroke his cheek one last time as tears began to well in my eyes "I promise I'll never betray your trust. You've been a wonderful dream" I managed a small smile despite the tears trickling down my cheeks now

I turned to walk away from him. I felt like someone had just ripped a hole in my chest and torn out my heart. I didn't understand why this hurt so much. I'd only known him for a week and here I was about to fall apart because I'd realized I could never be with him. If this was love, I didn't think I liked it very much.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:51 am

I shook my head and put my cold hand on her gloriously warm, soft cheek as I gently lifted her head to look at me. I was still smiling, but it was less amused now and just friendly again.

"I'm asking you because I want to know how much you know about vampires, Bri. I'm not planning on making fun of you or anything"

I gave her a crooked smile "Tell ya what, you tell me what you know and I'll tell you what I know. We can share our knowledge. How could I make fun of you for believing in something I do?"
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:07 am

I sighed when Brendan placed his hand back on my cheek again and I had to fight my eyes so that they didn't close to enjoy this contact with him. I hardly knew Brendan at all but my heart always raced inside my chest whenever he was anywhere near me and felt like it was going to stop beating all together when he touched me. He was still keeping his distance from me though. I'd noticed that the last week, whenever he did come into contact with me, he always kept a few feet between us.

"How do I know? Its not like it would be the first time a gorgeous guy tricked me into telling him things because he was charming and then turn around and embarrass me in front of the entire school."

I blushed and turned my eyes to the floor again. I wanted to believe Brendan. A part of me did believe him but the other bigger part of me was reminding itself that all of this was too good to be true. Brendan saving me and then actually wanting to talk to me about something just wasn't suppose to happen. So unbelievable in fact, that I expected the earth to break in two and drift apart because Brendan talking to me put things so out of balance.

"Well.." I started and then backed up, turned on my heels and started for a small table that was near a large window. I didn't want to tell him but at the same time I couldn't stop myself. God help me if he really did use this against me..

"From all the reading I've done I don't know anything for certain but I have a few guesses?" I sat down in one of the hard wooden chairs and banged my elbow on the edge of the table. It made me wince and I rubbed it quickly, using the momentary pain as an excuse to think of what I was going to say.

"I'd guess they aren't affected by garlic, holy water and crosses. Seems kind of lame that creatures that are suppose to be super powerful would be affected by such tiny things. I'd think they'd be able to walk in sunlight because what does having to be undead have to do with the sun? Umm.." I blushed. "And I'm guessing that while most would prefer to feed on humans there would be the occasional ones that didn't. Some would still prefer their human side over their vampire one.." I placed my elbows on the table and my head in my hands in embarrassment. "And I can't believe I'm having this conversation like vampires are even real."
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:13 am

I knew it was stupid of me to allow her so much freedom to find out my secret but I couldn't stop her as she placed her hand on my chest. The look in her eyes told me, even without my ability, that she knew what I was now. It was a little relieving, actually.

"No, you can't."

I frowned and watched as she started to cry. If I would have had a functioning heart I was sure it would have been, quite literally, breaking right now. I quickly got up and ran to her, reaching her before she'd been able to take more than five steps. I placed my arms gently on her shoulders to make her stay put and I reached up and gently wiped away her tears.

"You give up so easy." I frowned down at her. "So you meet someone you probably shouldn't know and you just.. turn around and walk away?" I chuckled in amusement. "You are the most unique girl I've ever met."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:07 pm

I blinked when Blake was suddenly standing in front of me. I hadn't actually figured out what he was yet, just that he wasn't human. I looked up at him and was pretty sure the confusion was right there on my face.

"But..you said I can't keep you" I frowned, still looking confused "And considering how much that hurt my heart after only knowing you for a week" I blushed "I thought you'd want me to walk away..that I should walk away before I get any more strangely attached to you"

And then my brain began to function a little better. It started adding things up for me. The speed, pale, cold, obvious strength since he'd ripped my attacker off me, and the eyes..I gasped and looked up at him.

"You're a vampire" I breathed at him and then I let out a small laugh "I didn't know vampires sparkled in the sun. No wonder they stay out of it" I giggled "I mean, talk about drawing attention"

I reached up and touched his marble cheek, smiling softly. I'd perked up a little now that I'd figured out what he was. I thought maybe I understood better now.

"Is that why I can't keep you, Blake? Do you think it's too dangerous or something?"

It was a bit less painful to think that he didn't want to be with me because he thought it was too dangerous for me than to think he just didn't want me.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:17 pm

"Bri, I swear" I sighed "I'm not going to make fun of you."

I watched as she seemed to debate with herself and then she began finally telling me what she thought she had figured out about vampires. I knew she would probably take it the wrong way, but I couldn't stop the smile from playing around the corners of my mouth while she spoke.

For a human, she was more insightful about vampires than most I'd ever come across. She had even figured out the sun wouldn't have an adverse effect on us, something the novelists and tv writers had never quite figured out. Well, it didn't have an adverse effect per say, but it did make us shimmer in ways that would definitely draw attention.

"You know your theories are right" I smiled at her "Garlic just smells bad. Holy water is just wet. Crosses are just objects."

I held my hand out to her in offering "Will you come with me somewhere? There's something I want to show you. While we go, I'll tell you what I know about vampires."

I could have just used my powers to influence her to come with me, but I wanted this to all be of her own free will. Despite Gavin's warnings in my head, I had decided I wanted to share the truth with Bri. I had a feeling that I could trust her not to tell anyone; but I wanted it to be her choice about whether or not she would find out. If I was going to open her eyes to the world around her, I wanted it to be because she wanted me to. And hopefully once I'd explained to her, once she knew the truth, she would understand why I was a little guarded about having physical contact with her.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:34 pm

I noticed the smile on his face and I was torn. On one hand I was scared because his lips kept twitching into a smile and it was like he was trying to fake being serious with me. My first instinct was to think that he was just being cruel. How could someone like that possibly like someone like me? My brain just couldn't wrap itself around Brendan being interested. My other hand was that I really wanted to smile. He had the most gorgeous smile that I'd ever seen and it was so hard to fight my own back.

"You say my theories are right like vampires are real." I laughed lightly and ran my fingertips through my hair that I had up in a band. "And even if it was, how would you know for sure?"

I glanced at his hand when he held it out and my heartbeat picked up again. I was scared to leave with him because I didn't know what he wanted to tell me. My hand reached out and slid gently into his though and for a second I marveled at how cold and hard his hands were.

"Where are you taking me?"

I knew I didn't have a choice, my heart was following my brain on this one. I had a feeling that if Brendan said he was going to take me to Alaska, I'd go with him without any questions.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:49 pm

I smiled down at Ray when she pointed out the obvious. That I should let her go because we could never have anything between us.. that and she shouldn't get attached to me. God I really wanted her to get attached to me but at the same time I knew it wasn't smart.

"I do wish that you wouldn't get attached to me and get you messed up in my life.. but I can't say that I don't want you to."

Which was true. It was smart of her to not get involved with me but I couldn't stand here and honestly say that I didn't want her to. A large part of me was being selfish right here. I knew this was wrong. Gavin had given me an entire list of why this was all wrong. Had even said that I would seriously harm her one day.. but I couldn't pull myself away from those eyes.

"That easy?" I gave a small smirk of amusement when she guessed what I was, a lot quicker than I would have thought. Ray was smarter than I imagined.. not that I thought she was dumb in the first place.

"Yes." I smiled. "You're right again." I reached out and cupped her soft round face in my hands and gently stroked her skin with my thumbs. "Far too dangerous. I don't want to put you in any danger."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:59 pm

I smiled a little in amusement when he said he wished I wouldn't get attached and everything, but that he couldn't say he didn't want it.

"I'm already attached to you, so it's a bit late there." I shrugged "And my life's pretty messed up already too. But you know that" I smirked knowingly "You've seen inside me somehow. I felt it"

I laughed when he seemed a little surprised that I'd figured it out so quickly. Personally, I thought I should have realized much sooner than this. The pale, cold skin and all had been a give away.

"Well, embarrassingly enough" I blushed and chuckled at myself "I've always like reading books and watching movies and stuff about vampires and werewolves and other supernatural creatures. I always thought they were real, but I never really expected to be standing face to face with one"

I sighed contently when he cupped my face and stroked my skin. Though his touch was cold, it made my skin tingle like it was on fire.

"Blake, in case you haven't noticed...humans are fragile creatures" I chuckled "We're always in some sort of danger. I could step outside tomorrow and get hit by a bus..or I could get sick and die..danger is always present. Shouldn't I be allowed to choose whether this is a danger I want to risk or not? Don't I get a choice in it? It's my life after all"
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:01 pm

My lips twitched and finally curved into full smile when she talked about vampires being real. I didn't say anything though. I didn't want to ruin the surprise.

I grinned when she took my hand. At her question about where I was taking her, I gently held on to her hand and began leading her out of the store

"I'm going to take you some place a little more private so we can talk openly without people thinking we're insane" I chuckled

As we walked outside, I led her to a slightly more private area around the corner where there were no people.

"Now, before I take you to my special place I just need to ask you one thing" I smiled "Do you get sick traveling at high speed? I know some people do, so I thought I would ask first"

While she probably thought I was talking about driving fast, I actually had left my car at home.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:16 pm

I shifted nervously as Brendan smiled at me. He still looked amused but something in his eyes told me that it wasn't because he was being cruel. He was.. happy? I quickly put down the books that I'd been about to buy down onto the table that we were at and stuffed my wallet back into the back of my pants as Brendan started to lead me away.

"But talking about vampires is insane." I hissed quietly at him as I obediently followed him out of the bookstore.

I glanced around at the people who passed us by as Brendan led me down the sidewalk. I wondered if they even noticed the slightly terrified look on my face, and if they would even ask if I was okay if they did. My heart was beating a little harder as I followed Brendan around the corner. I wasn't terrified of him, but I was slightly apprehensive about where this conversation was going.

"High speeds?" I blinked and stared at him and realized then that I was being stubborn here. Brendan was being nice and his eyes gave away how kind he was being with me. I felt like a silly kid now that I stood in front of him here and I wished that I would have been acting more appropriate.

"Well no.. not that I know of. I get sick on plane trips." I blushed. "Does that count? Why? What's going on?" I asked as I glanced around but there was no car in sight. "There's not even anything around here that could go fast enough to make me sick."
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:27 pm

"No.. the way I feel about you.." I shook my head. "You can become a lot more attached to me and I don't want that life for you."

I took a hand away to brush a lock of hair away from her eyes when she said that I had seen inside her somehow, and I knew how messed up she was. I chuckled musically again, quite amused by how she was so innocent.

"No.. you're messed up in a human way, there's a large difference."

My eyebrows rose curiously when Ray said that she believed in supernatural creatures. I wondered why she was taking this so well, but I was still stuck in surprise mode. My eyes sparkled a little and I flashed a bright smile at her. I wanted to try to hide my excitement at her reaction but it was difficult. I just couldn't manage it.

"Must be fate."

I sighed when Ray made her argument, knowing that it was bound to happen. I let her face go and took a step away from her when I realized just how much I wanted to accept that argument and keep her to myself. I knew I couldn't do that though.

"That's not the same. Human problems have nothing to do with the issues that could come up with a human vampire relationship. You're less likely to get hit by a bus or whatever excuse you just came up with than to get attacked by a vampire or something worse." I smiled and gave another amused laugh. "So no, it's not up to you."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:44 pm

I was trying to be argumentative with him, but it was difficult with his musical laugh and bright smile. While he was melting away the anger, I was still becoming annoyed. He was being so stubborn about this when it was my life. I should have been allowed a choice.

"You are so stubborn" I pouted at him and took a step toward him

I knew everyone thought I was innocent..and for the most part, I was..but I was going to use that to my advantage right now.

"The only way you're going to be able to stop me from getting more attached to you is tell me you don't want me and stop talking to me" I told him

While I'd been talking, I had edged my way forward until I was standing toe to toe with him. I reached up and put my hands on his cheeks, like I was just going to make him look me in the eyes or something. Instead, I lifted up on my toes and quickly pressed my lips to his cold ones. The strange sweet smell of his breath filled my nostrils and made my head spin. Before I realized what I was doing, my lips were moving to kiss him more properly.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: