Raventree Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found at Last

Go down

Found at Last Empty Found at Last

Post by Julian Carver Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:45 pm

Humans were so easy. If I cared at all, I would surely feel bad for the naive species. They were too trusting, to easy manipulated. I had been the same, all those decades ago. I did pride myself in the fact I was at least on the top of the sad pathetic human race. If it wasn't for that my maker wouldn't have picked me to be her toy. I did thank her, before I took off her head ,for changing me. My life was so much better since I had changed. Now I was no longer part of the poor pathetic human race, I was the one that controlled them.

The girl in front of me was giggling, her heart beat racing in anticipation of what I might do to her. I knew her name was Katie, not that I would really remember it after a few moments. But I had to get her talking and she had instantly given me her name. She was fragile, I could snap her neck in an instant if I wanted, but I had a wonderful habit of playing with my food first. Why shouldn't I enjoy the kill? It had been so easy catching her, I didn't even need to use my eyes to get her, but I had regardless. When they do whatever you want them to, you can have so much fun with the humans.

I had flashed the teenage girl a smirk from across the street as she walked with her friends. Her cheeks had blushed instantly, the scent of her blood filled my lungs. After all, I looked about 25 as far as the humans are concerned. She was excited that someone like me would even notice her. While some of her friends were against it, I could hear their concern about coming to talk to me, it only took a moment for them to glance into my eyes and all their worries disappeared. She took a moment to cross the street and whisper a soft hello. I lead her to a side alley where I now had her pushed against the wall, my arm blocking the only exit back to the main street.

She talked and giggled as I let my hand gently brush against her cheek. Part of the thrill was knowing your prey had no idea how unbelievably helpless they were. There was no way she could get away even if she wanted to. But of course as far as she was concerned this girl wanted me. My head tilted to the side as I smiled down at her, my free hand ran down her neck and my fingers grazed her collarbone. Her cheeks blushed again and I took in a deep breath. Control was a necessity if you wanted to prolong a kill. It was the first thing I taught with any of my own pets. It's what kept me from killing this girl the moment we were out of sight.

My hand slowly ran down the girl's body as I leaned my head in. Grasping her hip I jerked her forward my lips finding the blissful place on her neck where the blood was so clearly pumping. At first I kissed her, sucking lightly on her neck until her body relaxed against me. Just as she let out a soft moan I bit down and fun began. Her blood poured into my mouth as she attempted to fight back. It was so much better when they tried to fight back. She tried to beat me with her hands but I easily grabbed them both pinning one to her side and the other to the wall above her head. As her body became limp I drained the last of her blood before taking a step away from the wall. Her body dropped to the ground once I released my hold on her. Her skin was as pale as mine now, still looking just as fragile as any other human. Checking my mouth for blood I took a step out from alley and began walking down the street again. I had other things to do than just feed.
Julian Carver
Julian Carver

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Found at Last Empty Re: Found at Last

Post by Julian Carver Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:08 pm

My latest prey's friends would find her later. By the time their hypnosis was gone it would already be to late. As I walked down the street again, I debated for a moment about having another taste of the humans that lived in this town. I wasn't hungry, my blood red eyes were evident of that, but I wouldn't have minded a little bit more. As my meals walked past me however, I knew better than to eat another one. I had come here for a reason and I wasn't going to ruin my chances of getting what I wanted. Humans were one thing, but she was an even better prize.

It had taken me over a decade to find her, and if it wasn't for her 'slip' up in California I was sure it would have taken me much longer. It was such a treat to know she hadn't lost her touch completely. I had trained her well. A smirk had grown on my face as I continued to walk. Perhaps after I made her pay for what she had done, I would let her join me again. Of all the pets I had had, Sophia Moris was one of my favorites. I doubted I would have ever grown tired of her. She was much too useful to me. The unexplained hysteria she could create, or the complete apathy one human could feel as the rest of the humans around them died. Only to remember the torment once their real emotions returned. It was all so much better.

As with stalking any of my prey I had my way of doing things. Sophia knew them well, I didn't assume she wouldn't be able to tell what was happening, but she wouldn't be able to stop it either. This was going to be far too much fun. My desire to cause the most pain and suffering for her was the only thing that kept me from finding her right now. I could have patience for the things I really wanted.

The moment I was near Silver Lake and Raventree Hollow I knew Sophia was here. Her scent was so familiar to me I could find it on anything. I could find the paths she traveled, the benches she sat on, the buildings she visited. That is if I wanted to. But I knew my scent was nearly as familiar to her as she was to me. If I was to step too close to her usual paths, my plan wouldn't work. Once I learned everything about her new life she was starting to build, I'd be able to have my fun. For now I just had to wait in the shadows, far enough that my scent was so faint Sophia would assume it was just a memory.
Julian Carver
Julian Carver

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum