Raventree Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding to the Collection

Go down

Adding to the Collection Empty Adding to the Collection

Post by Sophia Moris Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:42 pm

Nearly every town I lived in was small. There was nothing exciting about it and while I hated it at times, it made my life better. It was easier to not be around humans when there wasn't really anything humans really wanted to do. I could get anything I wanted from online I didn't have to stop in person to get anything and mostly I enjoyed it. But there was one thing that I hated having to buy online and that's what I was shopping for now.

I took a deep breath as I entered the book store. There were humans that loved the smell of books, I had been one of them when I was human. Now, the feeling hadn't changed. A smile grew on my face while I started to walk down the various isles in the store. The library in my house probably had every single on the books in this store I was sure, but I still liked going to the book store. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed books. My fingers ran along the spines of the book as I read the title quickly trying to find one I wanted.
Sophia Moris
Sophia Moris

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum