Raventree Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping Trouble

+2
Brendan Varner
Jonas Quinn
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Shopping Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Shopping Trouble

Post by Gavin Varner Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:56 am

"Me the power of perversion?"

I chuckled innocently, but secretly wished that I had that effect on Sophia that much. As it was, I at least made Sophia loosen up around me. She'd kicked my ass at basketball and then went to a high school party with me. All in all I thought we were moving along nicely. Sophia might not have seen it yet, but I knew she was that one vampire others looked for to spend eternity with. Might have freaked her out though, so I'd keep it to myself for a couple of decades.

"Maybe some other time then."

I waggled my eyebrows playfully at Una as Jonas held her to him so that she couldn't talk, only laugh. I wondered if I'd ever see her again. Even if I wasn't interested in the way that she might have been to me, that didn't make her company any less desirable. I waited until she was gone and then turned to Blake, who was giving me a funny look. I chuckled and shrugged.

"Don't ask.. must have been in a goofy mood."

I nudged him and he teased me a little as we walked back to his car, keeping a short distance between us and Bren. I had a feeling that seeing those two was making Blake miss Ray like crazy.

Lps
Gavin Varner
Gavin Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3