Raventree Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basketball Rain

+2
Blake Varner
Gavin Varner
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Basketball Rain - Page 2 Empty Re: Basketball Rain

Post by Blake Varner Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:58 pm

I breathed a sigh of relief when Gavin said that I wasn't going to hurt Ray and that wasn't the reason that I shouldn't be going over there. I really liked the girl for some reason. Even though she was innocently stubborn and refused to see that I actually found her attractive.

"Can't I just say hi?" I asked and looked at Ray once more before turning my attention back to my own group.

"Yeah fine, we can go home but I expect you to tell me everything."

I gave a loud snort to Brendan when he said I was the embodiment of distrust. I slapped him upside the back of the head and shook my own.

"I'm careful and picky is all. That's not always such a bad thing.. considering it's saved your ass on more than one occasion."

Which was why I was trusting Gavin right now, as he insisted we needed to leave. The three of us looked after each other and our family and I had no reason not to believe Gavin when he said we should go. So I gave Sophia a smile and a nod goodbye and then looked over at Ray.

I started to walk along with Gavin because he was forcing me, but I couldn't take my eyes off Ray. Not until we got to the car that was, and Gavin shoved Brendan into his convertable and then started to shove me in as well. I waved to Ray and then chuckled as I got inside, actually happy to be out of the rain now.

Lp
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:05 pm

I shook my head "No. I don't think I want to look for them. I mean, they didn't want me so why should I?"

I looked up as the guys all left. Talk about timing. They'd barely pulled away before the tow truck showed up. I gave Sophia a little wave in an attempt to be friendly as Bri and I stood up and headed over to the truck.

We slid into the cab of the truck while the guy hooked her car up to the back and then started the drive to the mechanics where we sat and waited til her car was fixed and we could leave.

lps
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Moris Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:18 pm

"Well see if I wanna make the change then."

I spoke with a smile. Whatever it was, Gavin seemed to be lightening up to me, same with Blake. I suppose I wasn't that bad of a person after all. We'll have to see how long that will last for me. Just as I was starting to feel comfortable around them, the three brothers were leaving. So it would seem Gavin had some sort of ability where he could see into the future. I always thought abilities were rare, but it seemed as if every vampire had one. I nodded to Gavin.

"It was nice meeting you as well." I glanced at Blake and Bren and nodded to them as well. "I'll see you two in class tomorrow."

The idea of class made me snicker. It always seemed weird to say that after all these years. I really shouldn't be attending classes anymore. There wasn't really anything new that I needed to learn, especially at this level.

My face turned to Gavin as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I could feel from it was completely platonic, but I hadn't expected it. I watched the three of them walk back to their car and then turned to take my own leave. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rayanne give me a small wave. In response I have her a soft friendly smile before starting to walk away in the rain. Once I was out of eye sight of any human I ran back to my house in Raventree Hollow.

lp
Sophia Moris
Sophia Moris

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: