Raventree Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

While the Cat's Away

+2
Brendan Varner
Rayanne Bell
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

While the Cat's Away Empty While the Cat's Away

Post by Rayanne Bell Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:16 pm

I couldn't believe Mike had decided to throw a party and invited half the school. His parents had gone out of town with Melissa for the weekend and he decided to be a typical teenager and have a blast. Friday at school, he'd run around inviting everyone and I'd spent Friday night being the irresponsible big sister he'd always dreamed of by hitting the shops and getting in all the party supplies. He wanted his first real party, so I was going to show him an LA style party. He'd called everyone to let them know that was going to be the theme and to dress like they were going clubbing or something, assuring everyone that the heat would be on in the house so the scantily clad wouldn't freeze to death. Mike had even managed to get Bren and Blake to agree to come, which had surprised pretty much everyone in the school. They never went to the students' parties before and I think it encouraged all the girls to come dressed to impress. Despite the fact that Bren and Blake had been making it obvious for the last week that they were dating me and Bri, apparently the rest of the girls thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get their attention. The party was already started downstairs and the house was full of girls in tiny outfits.

I was upstairs in the attic with Bri. It had taken me the better part of the day to talk her into wearing one of my more racey outfits; and in the end, I'd only managed to do it because she'd seen the way the girls downstairs were dressed and wanted to make sure Bren didn't notice them. I helped her with her hair and make up and then threw on my own sexy dress. I left my hair down and put on only a little makeup. I would have traded dresses with poor Bri, who looked close to a nervous breakdown, but I had handprint bruises on my hips that were still visible. I hadn't told Blake about them because I didn't want him to feel bad; besides, they had almost faded now..they were just vaguely noticeable.

"Calm down" I giggled at my best friend as I sat on the edge of my bed putting my shoes on "You look hot as hell. Bren won't know what to do with himself" I snickered

I stood up, grabbed her by the arm before she could climb out my window or something and then made her walk with me down stairs to the party. We stood half way down the steps when Bren and Blake walked in, looking a bit nervous themselves, and I grinned and waved at them.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

While the Cat's Away Empty Re: While the Cat's Away

Post by Brendan Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:33 pm

This past week with Bri had been the most blissful week of my long life. I'd managed to pretty much get to the point where her scent didn't effect me anymore, though I wasn't sure if that'd still be true if she ever bled near me. Every day, me and Blake would meet her and Ray in the parking lot of the school and walk inside together holding hands. We all together at lunch (4 vampires and 2 humans), though Sophia thought we'd lost our minds and Gavin said we were idiots for not listening to him. Blake and I walked the girls to every class and in general just made it pretty damn obvious we were with them.

Blake had told me he'd had sex with Ray and I'd asked him a billion questions about it, but still been too scared to try it with Bri yet. I was terrified that I'd loose control and hurt her. It was getting harder and harder to hold out though because any time I'd kiss her, she'd get excited and I could smell it. It was like putting myself through a whole different type of scent-related torture. I may have been a 250 year old vampire, but my body was forever frozen as an 18 year old guy...apparently complete with the hormones. I think the only thing that saved me at all was that she always wore very bland, conservative clothing. When she wasn't getting overly enthusiastic with her kisses, it was easier to resist her.

Blake and I blamed our state of bliss for what had happened Friday. We'd been sitting there at lunch, wrapped up in the girls as always, when Mike had come over and invited us to the party. Neither of us had been paying attention and we'd just agreed to whatever he was saying in order to make him go away. It wasn't until a few minutes later that we realized we'd just agreed to go to his party. We'd both cursed ourselves and tried to think of ways out of it, but Ray and Bri had been so excited about it that we just didn't have the heart to back out on them.

So, Saturday night rolled around and I threw on a tight black tanktop and some blue jeans and got in the car with Blake. When we got to the house and walked inside, I immediately spotted Ray and Bri on the stairs and groaned at Blake quietly, glad he'd be able to hear me even over the loud rock music.

"That's so not fair..how am I supposed to resist that?!" I whimpered at him, nodding my head toward Bri

I ran my eyes over her and though I tried to smile, I was fairly sure my expression betrayed the fact that I wanted to grab her and run back upstairs with her to be a very very bad boy.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:10 pm

I hated Ray right now. I'd been so excited for this party up until she had shown me the dress she intended for me to wear. I'd never seen anything so revealing, with my own eyes, in my entire life. I really didn't want to wear it but at the same time I'd seen the girls downstairs. I didn't think I was very remarkable in the first place, and around some of those girls I was sure Brendan would realize how crazy he was being with me when he had much better people to pick. So I let Ray force me into that damn dress and put on a pair of heels.. which I'd never worn in my life. I tripped a little as she started to lead me out of the bedroom and I grumbled all the way to the stairs.

This last week had been amazing. I loved my time that I spent with Brendan and the time I had with Ray. She had quickly become my best friend and Bren had become.. my life. It was amazing how involved I'd become with him in just that short amount of time but if that was short for me I couldn't imagine Bren - who had all the time in the world and still managed to fall for me that fast. I knew he loved me without him even needing to say it. He was the kind of person that I could see everything with.. there was hardly anything he could hide from me let alone his feelings. I thought he was crazy of course, and hadn't voiced any of my own feelings. Neither one of us had really.. not yet at least.

I doubted we ever would either, as I glared down at the other girls below me in the living room. Some were dressed even more revealing than I was. I really didn't think I was even worthy enough to compete here and I wrapped my arms around myself protectively while we stood on the stairs. I didn't want Brendan to see me like this. For some reason I thought he would realize how bony and unattractive like this.. the opposite effect that Ray was trying to create.

"Who are you.."

I trailed off in the middle of asking Ray who she was waving at and blush when I saw Brendan at the bottom of the stairs. Except this time I blushed so hard I was sure the rest of my body - my very exposed body - was turning red along with my face.

"Hey, Bren." I whispered quietly, knowing full well he'd be able to hear me.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:35 pm

I didn't hate anyone right now. In fact I was secretly excited to be able to go to this party. I had seen Ray planning what she was wearing earlier when I took a peek into her head. The dresses and kinky outfits all varied but I had liked all of them and it made me secretly excited to go. So I whined and bitched with Brendan about going but it was all a lie. I just wanted to placate him so that he didn't think I'd gone totally insane.

I was still wondering how I'd gotten so lucky with Ray. She was a human and I was sure she thought she wasn't worthy but it was completely the other way around. I was dead and she was alive. It was wrong for me to want to take this wonderful, young life from her but I couldn't stop myself from being selfish. I wanted her all to myself and I wasn't about to give up any time with her.. even if that meant that I was taking away the better years of her life.. that she could be spending with a human boyfriend.

I went home with Bren after school and changed into just a simple white t-shirt and a pair of new blue jeans. I put on my best shoes, a black button up shirt and then left. I was wary the closer we got to the party because it was pretty loud. I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed as we walked in the door. I wanted to rip my ears off and was tempted to stop breathing because the scent in here was awful - all the different perfumes and colognes mixed together was enough to make me sick. I was suddenly starting to think this was a bad idea.

"Sure we should be he-"

I stopped what I was saying and looked upwards when Brendan nudged me. Except that it wasn't Bri I saw, it was Ray. I'd seen her body completely naked of course but that served as only a tease combined with this dress. It gave me enough to make my memory of a week ago run wild and a smirked up at her.. after I'd closed my mouth because I risked drooling all over myself. I didn't bother to wave at her though, I skipped right up the stairs and even with her heels and me standing on the step below her - I was still taller. I placed a kiss on her forehead and then leaned back to examine her better and up close.

"Are you doing this just to tease me?" I snickered. "Because it's working."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:43 pm

"Quit complaining" I chuckled at Bri "Just look at the expression on Bren's face...he's drooling down there"

I grinned when I saw Blake come skipping up the stairs with Bren right on his heels. I wrapped my arms around Blake's neck and kissed his collar bone while he kissed my forehead.

"Of course" I giggled at him and took one hand away from him to motion toward all the girls downstairs "I had to make sure none of them succeeded in what they were hoping to do" I smirked

I looked past Blake's shoulder when I saw the door open again and Sophia come in, followed shortly by Gavin. I wiggled my fingers at them in greeting and then looked at the others.

"I know we're supposed to be enjoying the party, but it's a bit loud even for me so I can't imagine what it's doing to such sensitive ears" I chuckled "Everyone wanna retreat to my room"

I knew Gavin and Sophia could hear me down there, so I glanced at them to let them know they were invited up to my room too. Since it was in the attic, the party would be muffled to a less painful level.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:45 pm

I licked my bottom lip to make sure I wasn't drooling or anything and then grinned when I easily heard Bri say hey. I had to force myself to move as slowly as a human rather than speeding over to her like I really wanted to do. I waited until I was on the step below her before I finally tore my eyes off her and leaned my head so that my mouth was close to her ear.

"Hey yourself..and be a good girl and don't touch me for a moment" I chuckled into her ear "or else I'm likely to completely maul you..in the human sense of it"

I straightened up and then let my eyes openly roam over her for a moment before giving her a crooked smile.

"Do you have any idea how yummy you look?" I snickered "In every sense of the word" I winked

I looked over at Ray as she suggested we retreat to her room in the attic because of the noise. I gave her a grateful look and then turned and motioned to Sophia and Gavin to let them know to follow us if they wanted. I couldn't really imagine them not wanting to, considering the noise and the overdose of various smells down here.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Moris Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:58 pm

The day at school after Blake and Bren had told Ray and Bri was the one day I actually wanted to just kill the both of them. The vampires that is. I might have had taken the situation better if I had at least heard of it before feeling it. Sitting in class I could feel realization as the girls stared at me. My eyes had darted to Blake and Bren and I snarled at them before speeding out of my desk and walking faster than I should have out of the classroom. I took me the rest of the day before I even spoke to them again. Since then though I found myself always around Blake, Ray, Bren, Bri, and Gavin.

The news of the party had spreed rather quickly around the school. We were all invited due to the fact it was at Ray's house and we were considered her closest friends. I didn't exactly like the word though, not as far as Ray and Bri were concerned. But I sucked it up pretty well. I had arrived with Gavin, Blake and Bren arriving just a few moments before us. The one thing I was happy about as far as this party was concerned was the fact I got to dress up.

A smirk grew on my face as I walked into the party. I could feel the lust from the human guys as I made my way through the crowd to the others. Ray was right, Gavin and I had heard them talking and I knew where we were heading. My eyes landed on the outfits of Bri and Ray as I reached them. I had to bit my lip to keep from laughing at the same time I wanted to growl at them all for the amount of lust that was emanating from all four of them.

"Keep it in check please."
Sophia Moris
Sophia Moris

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:06 pm

I chuckled shyly when Brendan told me not to touch him or else he'd most likely maul me. I held my hands up in a joking way, telling him that I would keep my hands off. Though that was hard in itself because Bren looked nice in just that tank top.

"I'll do my best but I can't make any promises."

I blushed even more fiercely when Bren said that I looked yummy and I attempted to cover myself up more with my hands but there was just too much open space, I couldn't manage it all. I fidgeted where I stood and wished that I would have reconsidered this. Maybe it was best if Bren did think the other girls were pretty - then I could wear some covering clothes.

"Shh, don't say that." But I gave him a small giggle and then groaned when I saw Sophia and Gavin walk in. Neither one of them were very fond of us and I instinctively moved to hide myself with Brendan's body.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:11 pm

"Who do what?"

I asked innocently as I turned to look down at the other girls below us, but to be honest my eyes never came to rest on any of them because they just weren't as pretty or as interesting as Ray. She definitely shined brighter than everyone else in this room, even Bri.. no matter what Bren said.

"Hey Sophia, Gavin." I said with my back to them because I knew they were here long before anyone saw them. I wrapped my arms lightly around Ray's waist and gave her forehead another kiss. I was careful with her because I was pretty sure I'd bruised her hips before.. she was just too kind to tell me.

"I think going up to your room is a good idea." I chuckled over at Sophia and then nudged Ray forward so that she could lead us all to her room. "I always keep it in check, Sophia."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:19 pm

I was actually starting to like my time with Sophia. She was the only sane one out of the three of them. If it wasn't for her I would have left school during my first day and given up on the entire idea but I felt slightly bad at the same time - she didn't need to put up with the other four all by herself so I decided to stay. I was glad I had now that I forced myself and was getting to consider Sophia a friend.. even though she may have been having a little trouble with it.

I agreed to go to this party because Sophia wanted to go and I wanted to keep her company. I knew Blake and Bren were going too and I secretly wanted to keep an eye on them. So I put on a white tank top and a pair of jeans then headed out with Sophia - who had picked me up and drove me to the party. I walked in shortly behind her because a couple of girls were trying to talk to me but I managed to shrug them off and follow her inside.

"You two are pathetic." I chuckled at Blake and Bren and then glanced over at Sophia and smirked. She may not have been wearing a revealing outfit but she was, of course, absolutely stunning and in a classy way.. I loved it. It wasn't often girls dressed like that anymore. Made me glad she was a vampire after all.

I placed my hand on the small of her back politely and walked with her up the stairs. I snorted when she told the other four to keep it in check. "Yeah that's likely to happen." I looked down at Sophia and rose my eyebrows. "You know we can always keep it even." I joked and smiled. "Just annoy them with our hormones for a change."
Gavin Varner
Gavin Varner
Admin

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:26 pm

I turned and began to lead everyone up to my room. I didn't really trust myself to respond to Sophia's comment about keeping things in check. I thought it was a pain in the ass the way she expected everyone to control their feelings and hormones just because she was around. It wasn't our fault she could feel it all. If she hated it so much, she shouldn't be around people..she should be some hermit in a mountain cave somewhere or something. I figured it wasn't a good idea to piss her off though considering how she could cheat and manipulate other people's emotions...so if she really wanted to kill me or something, she could probably keep Blake from interfering. So, I kept my annoyance carefully held back and just thanked god she couldn't read minds like Blake could.

"Here we are. It's nothing fancy, but at least it's a little quieter up here" I said as we entered my room
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:30 pm

I chuckled at Bri "What are you so uncomfortable for? You look hot"

I nudged her forward to start walking up the stairs with Ray so we could all follow them up there. I snorted down at Sophia and Gavin though.

"Both of you can just bite me. After 250 years of celebacy, I think I deserve to finally feel my hormones." I chuckled

I stepped into Ray's room and looked around. "It's nice"

I headed over to an arm chair near the bed and sank down into it, then patted my lap to invite Bri to sit with me.
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Moris Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:45 pm

A small sincere smile form on my lips as I felt Gavin's hand on the small of my back. Even as a vampire I could still get embarrassed and if he had seen my face, this would have been one of those times. Over the course of the week I had really gotten to enjoy being around Gavin. I was more than happy that he had decided to come to school and stuck with it. There was a time I could feel how much he disliked it but luckily for me he stuck it through. Gavin had become the one 'person' I truly enjoyed being around. Blake and Bren were fine and all, but I always preferred to spend my time with Gavin than either of them.

As the comments about my desire for everyone to keep it in check I nodded to Blake. At least he seemed to understand. Of course of everyone, he was the one that got my ability the best. He didn't have it has bad as me, he didn't have thoughts in his mind at all times, but at least he knew what it was like to have someone else's thoughts in your head. Even if it was intentional. A smirk grew on my face at Ray and Bri's annoyance and discomfort with having me here. You'd think after this week we could get use to each other...but that wasn't even close to the case.

"I can hope Gavin." With a quick glance at Bren I laughed. "You didn't have to be celibate all those years. But yea I guess you do have every right to lust after your girlfriend, but personally I'd rather not experience it too."

Once we reached Ray's room I took a seat on the floor and let my legs stretched out in front of me. One of my hands was placed behind me keeping me up as I leaned backwards while my other hand rested on my thigh. My back hand began to be clenched in a fist, my arm muscles tightened as I resisted the urge to remove all the unwanted emotions. I turned to Gavin and smirked, speaking low enough so only the vampires could here. Though I would have been fine if just Gavin could here.

"If I let their lust get the better of me this evening, that just might be what happens. Hope you don't mind." I winked.
Sophia Moris
Sophia Moris

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:49 pm

"I'm uncomfortable because.. because.." I failed to find any words to describe it. No one had ever seen this much of me. I even wore one piece bathing suits, and usually accompanied by shorts and some kind of shirt. Ray might as well have put me in a tiny bikini and shoved me into a water full of sharks.

I headed up the stairs when Bren nudged me, and blanched slightly when I heard him say that he'd gone through 250 years of celibacy. It wasn't that he'd gone that long without it - it was that I was brought back to our conversation the night he had told me what he was.. and his age. Which meant that Brendan was still a virgin. I tripped over my shoe and fell into Ray and nearly knocked her over.

"Oops!" I quickly smoothed out the back of her dress and gave a nervous chuckle. "Sorry."

My heart was pounding in my chest as I made my way over to Brendan. It wasn't helping that I knew four of the people in here could actually hear the way my heart was drumming in there. I sat down cautiously on his lap and made sure to pull my dress down.. and then quickly placed my arms around me again. More importantly my chest area.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:49 pm

I couldn't believe that in the last week I'd never bothered to ask Ray how she felt about me taking peeks into her mind, but considering how much she seemed to trust me I didn't think she cared much. It wasn't like she'd been holding anything back from me anyway and I respected her enough to keep my mouth shut when I saw something she didn't want me to see. So I dared to take a look again and snickered softly to myself when I realized how annoyed she was with Sophia.

"No fighting, anyone. Not tonight ok?"

I rubbed my hand soothingly on Ray's back and jumped as someone suddenly fell into my hand and nearly took Ray's dress off. I reached out quicker than a speed of light and adjusted Ray's dress so that she wasn't showing anyone her chest and then glared at Bri for a moment, until I looked inside her head. I nearly died laughing at what she was worrying about.

"Oh my god, Brendan. Don't tell her things like that."

I was still snickering at Bri as we walked into Ray's room. I didn't take a look around like everyone else because I'd been here everynight since last Friday. I swept Ray off her feet in my arms and then sat down on the bed with her cradled in my lap. I hoped that no one else had noticed, but I'd sneakily wrapped my arm around Ray's chest so that no one else could take a peek at her.

"You were a surprise to see here tonight, Sophia." I pointed out as I looked over at her. "Thought you didn't like being around them?" By 'them' I meant the humans, not specifically Ray or Bri, though I knew Sophia wasn't very fond of them either. I thought she was crazy. Not only because I was head over heels for Ray and knew how amazing she was but Bri was a pretty good person too.
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:57 pm

"Holy shit!" I laughed at Brendan. "You're a virgin? Dude you're a pussy."

I snickered and shoved Brendan's shoulder just slightly, mostly to show that I was only joking. Bri's reaction to the news almost made me fall over because I was laughing so hard. It wasn't often that I got to laugh, joke around and have fun. In a way I wished that I could be like Bren and Blake - being able to check out humans and enjoy their nice shapes.. but I at least had Sophia - and she was more than a good eyeful for me. I was perfectly happy having her as my yummy eye-candy but that didn't mean I wasn't curious to see what the other side was like. Because as it was, I just couldn't see what they saw in the humans. They were ordinary.

"You can hope sure, but you know as well as I do it's a lost cause."

I shrugged down at her to tell her that I was clearly on her side but obviously for different reasons. Sophia didn't like Bri and Ray I suspected, because they were human. I didn't like them because I was afraid that Blake and Bren were going to get hurt. Well 'didn't like' would be a harsh term. I thought they were great people.. for humans.. but not for my brothers. It would just take some getting use to. I wasn't going to come to their way of thinking overnight like they apparently had.

"It is a pretty nice room, Ray." I smiled at her and nodded to the window. "Especially that. How far into town can you see?" I asked her curiously as I made my way over to the window to see for myself, though I kept glancing back at Sophia. She looked so annoyed. I wished there was something I could do to help.

"Like I would mind." I laughed and flashed my pearly whites at her. "Throw your hormones at me any time you want."
Gavin Varner
Gavin Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:05 pm

I squealed slightly when Bri tripped into me, but as soon as I'd felt the dress start to slip it was suddenly back in place again.

"It's ok" I told Bri

I chuckled at Blake and thanked him, since I knew he'd been the one to save my dress. I squealed again and giggled as he suddenly picked me up and sat down on the bed with me.

"There's nothing wrong with keeping your virginity for the right person" I piped up, in Bren's defense

After all, I'd been a virgin til a week ago..and I was sure I'd given mine to the right person.

"Thanks" I told Gavin and nodded "Yeah, the window's my favorite feature. I can pretty much see all of town from there"
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:10 pm

I laughed "I'm not a pussy, I just wasn't interested before" I shrugged

Though, as I continued to get teased about it, I was glad I was a vampire or else I would have blushed. I gave Ray an appreciative glance when she spoke up for me and then I shrugged again.

"Hey, guess I was pickier than Blake after all" I snickered

I watched Bri trying to cover her chest with her arms and I chuckled, shaking my head in amusement. I wrapped my arms around hers to try and help her hide herself. It wasn't just to help her modesty, it was to ease my tortured hormones too.

"Getting hormonal with Gavin may be what you need to lighten up, Sophia" I teased her, sticking my tongue out to show I was just playing around in one of my rare moments of playfulness
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Moris Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Venum began to fill my mouth as Bri’s heart beat quickened, blood had rushed to her cheeks ever so slightly but I had seen perfectly clearly. My eyes closed for the briefest of moments as I took the time to compose myself. I was hit with the realization I should have eaten before I had arrived at a party full of humans. It was my own mistake. Once Bri’s heart began to beat at it’s usual pace I was able to regain my focus and my eyes opened again. I forced a smile on my face, it was obvious to Blake, Bren, and Gavin what had just happened, but I was sure Bri and Ray hadn’t realized a thing.

For once I didn’t comment and joking around about Bren’s virginity. As a vampire it was addicting, it was another craving that wouldn’t go away once you had sex. I just glanced over at him and gave him an uncharacteristic reassuring smile. I wasn’t gonna say anything aloud that was for sure. I didn’t need to hear the shocks that I had a “heart” so to speak. My eyes turned to glance at the Blake and Ray ensemble. Everyone was always in pairs.

“Well as it would appear, you have changed me. I’m no longer the loner vampire I once was. I didn’t feel like spending the evening alone when I knew there was a party going on that all of you would be at.”

The plural yous were specifically meant for Blake, Bren, and Gavin. That wasn’t personal toward the humans, but the truth was, it wasn’t Bri and Ray that made me want to come out. I wanted to spend time with my…friends…however strange that was for me to say. I liked the company. My house was very lonely now.

I laughed at Bren as a smirk grew on my face. I had thought about it or course. I had free time, and my mind could wander to just about anywhere I wanted. But I was just getting use to being a friend and that was enough to get me worried. I was getting very trusting of Gavin, that didn’t end well for me.

“Lightening up would be nice. How about to Gavin?” I winked before laughing happily.
Sophia Moris
Sophia Moris

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:31 pm

I chuckled as Bren was teased and Ray was the first to stick up for him. I gave her a grateful smile and then shook my head at Gavin because he looked like he was going to open his mouth and say something else. I thought it was best if we steered away from that conversation - Bri looked like she was going to faint or explode or something.

"So did you have any plans with us?" I asked as I looked down at Ray. "Besides just sitting here.. there has to be something to do to keep ourselves busy while the party is going on downstairs."

I closed my eyes for a minute and concentrated a little. It took some work because there was so many people, but after a few seconds I located what I was looking for and gave an amused chuckle.

"Just don't be going into Mike's room any time soon. His party is paying off for him." I glanced at the window that Gavin was looking out of right now and snickered a little. "And pretty easy to get into too."

Sophia caught my attention this time. I didn't mean to but I took a brief glance in her head and saw why she had her eyes closed. I couldn't stop the small growl in my throat but I tried to quickly turn it into a growl. Neither of the girls had anything to worry about while we were here - it was just a natural reaction from me.

"We don't party." I winced at Sophia's words. "I'm sorry we had to put you through this."
Blake Varner
Blake Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrianna Malone Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Brendan might not have been able to blush but with the way he was sitting I could tell he was uncomfortable. I leaned back and placed a kiss on his cheek and sighed. I felt awful that he was getting teased for something like that, and I blamed myself because of how I'd reacted.

"I think it's sweet."

I smiled when Brendan placed his arms over mine and while I despised being cold, I found his chilly arms comforting. So I relaxed against his chest and let my forehead rest against his cheek. My eyes darted over to Sophia though when Brendan mentioned getting hormonal with Gavin might make her lighten up. I wanted to laugh but I was afraid to. I knew Sophia would never harm me.. while Brendan was around.. but I wasn't as comfortable with her as I was the other vampires.

"Something to do would be nice." I nodded and looked over at Ray. "Our evil girl, give us something to do. And uh.. maybe a shirt for me?" I squeaked.
Abrianna Malone
Abrianna Malone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:38 pm

While no one was looking, I opened Ray's window and left it that way even though a breeze was blowing through. It would be a little cold for the human girls but it was a little relieving for the rest of us. The wind would blow around their scent a little more for a minute but after it would be like clearing the air after someone had cooked a smelly meal. Not that the girls were smelly - it was the complete opposite and truth be told I hadn't eaten in awhile. My eyes were a darker color now, nearly black even. It was dangerous for me to be at a party like this but I was taking my chances. Embarrassing enough it was because Sophia was here.

"You really have no idea what you're missing."

I chuckled at the look and the shake of the head that Blake gave me and sighed. I'd been about to tease Bren a little more because that's what I did.. and what he would have done to me, but I decided to let it go for now. I was the youngest, I usually did what I was told. So I headed over to Sophia and took a seat beside her on the floor.

"Oh, talking about lightning up now?" I smirked. "Want to lighten up in the next room over there?" I joked and winked at her before reaching out and brushing the back of my hand across Sophia's cheek. "Nah, you deserve better than party sex."

I glanced over at Ray and merely smirked at her comment about saving sex for the right person. I knew all about her time with Blake and the look on my face clearly said it. I couldn't help but tease her in some way.
Gavin Varner
Gavin Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayanne Bell Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:47 pm

"Um..." I tried to think of something for us to do

I was, however, distracted when Blake informed me what Mike was up to. I cringe and rubbed my forehead.

"Ugh..I so did not need that mental image" I shuddered

I frowned a little at Bri but got up and went to my closet and got out a sweater for her. With the window open and us sitting with our cold vampire boys, I couldn't begrudge her the opportunity to cover herself. In fact, I grabbed another sweater for myself.

"You forget..your 'evil girl' as you put it" I chuckled at Bri as I came back over and handed her the sweater "never had friends before now. Keeping people entertained is not something I've ever had to do before. You lot are older than me" I looked at the vampires "surely you can think of something entertaining"

I glanced a little fearfully at Sophia "besides eating people, hopefully" I chuckled

I pulled on my sweater and settled back down into Blake's lap. I caught the look Gavin was giving me and I just smirked at him. I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of what I'd done with Blake, so his look didn't make me blush.
Rayanne Bell
Rayanne Bell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Varner Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:55 pm

I smiled when Bri reassured me. I looked up at Ray though and laughed at her reaction to what Blake had announced about Mike.

"Oh well, maybe the kid will stop following you around now, Ray" I snickered

I had to force myself not to pout when Bri put on the sweater Ray gave her, but I understood. I knew humans got cold..and I knew that sitting in my lap was probably like cuddling an ice cube.

"Don't look at me" I chuckled to Ray when she looked to us vampires for help on entertainment "last time I was a human trying to entertain anyone..it was in the 1700's. Gav, how about you? You're the youngest and you were the more 'wild' human" I snickered "Surely you can think of something."
Brendan Varner
Brendan Varner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Moris Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:06 pm

Blake’s growl didn’t go unnoticed to me. I glanced up at him and frowned. I hadn’t meant for him to have to realize that either. Though to be honest I didn’t exactly like him reading my mind either. True I invaded everyone’s privacy with their emotions, but it wasn’t as if I could turn it off. Blake decided to read minds. Part of me wanted to just simply think that he deserved it, but a larger part of me felt bad. I whispered so only the other vampires could here.

“Sorry.”

My frown toward him changed into a smile when Ray asked us if we had any ideas. I didn’t entertain people either. So I wasn’t exactly familiar with the concept or what to do. For once I could relate to Ray. The moment however passed when I saw and felt her fearful look toward me, despite her attempt to play it off as a joke. My eyes narrowed down for a moment before I drew back, I didn’t want to scare her. I was just very annoyed. I knew the comment was directed at me. And everyone wondered why I didn’t like the human girls, they didn’t like me either. I didn’t have the connection to them that Blake and Bren had, and I was older than Gavin so my human side was far more disconnected than his. They couldn’t expect me to grow fond of them in a week, if I ever would. I kept the snarl out of my voice with effort.

“I won’t be eating people anytime soon. No need to worry. But I agree with Bren, I think Gavin is our best bet when it comes to what to do. I haven’t been very social…ever really.”

I shrugged. My head turned to face Gavin as he joked around about us going to “lighten up” in another room. I knew he was joking, I could feel it from him so I smirked in return. But as his hand brushed against my cheek the smirk softened immensely into a smile. Every part of me was starting to enjoy his small touch more than I should.

“I appreciate the fact you think I’m better than random party sex.”
Sophia Moris
Sophia Moris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: